Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
since it has decided to steal my money and blocked my account, I ask you to remove all the files that I have

my nick is JLTR03

Thank you.

since it has decided to steal my money and blocked my account, I ask you to remove all the files that I have

my nick is JLTR03

Thank you.
I think the same, but...

Greg, first you said that files active in the disabled accounts are pending cases, my case have been pending for weeks now, my files have been making money for filejungle after filejungle desition of disable my account.

I paid a year of the service and was waiting a payout of $80+

Any news of my account Greg?, are you going to delete all the files in my "disabled" account?

Please answer to my previous coments in this thread, check again my email reply to the opened ticket about my account.

Thanks for the oficial support Greg.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]To our valued friends and affiliates![/FONT]
Due to the extended New Year's holiday we have postponed the payment for Paypal affiliates to the 4th of January.

Webmoney and Alertpay affiliates have been paid.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Sincerely,
FileJungle Tarzan
[/FONT]

Everyone - Just to announce to those who probably won't read their news feed and see the announcement.

From the 16th of this month (January) we will be removing the FJ to FJ remote upload service. You will of course still be able to use remote upload for the supported hosts that we allow.

I am sure this will please some of you seeing as a lot of you had been asking for the removal of this for quite some time.

Greg

Everyone - Just to announce to those who probably won't read their news feed and see the announcement.

From the 16th of this month (January) we will be removing the FJ to FJ remote upload service. You will of course still be able to use remote upload for the supported hosts that we allow.

I am sure this will please some of you seeing as a lot of you had been asking for the removal of this for quite some time.

Greg

YES!!! Finally!! Thanks Filejungle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back