Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
filejungle please payment

Payout Account History

Transaction Date
Amount
Payment Account
Status

• 2011-12-05
    -$20.89
    WebMoney - Z963707816343 Approved

filejungle please payment

Payout Account History

Transaction Date
Amount
Payment Account
Status

• 2011-12-05
    -$20.89
    WebMoney - Z963707816343 Approved
We apologize for a delay in Webmoney payment. We expect to be able to pay on Friday (16/12-11) at the latest.

you can find this news in dashboard.

filejungle please payout to my webmoney!
I'm Approved but my webmoney haven't money
My account: nobita

Please kindly check your dashboard for news regarding this.

would you mind replying my pm ? its already over 3 days :facepalm:

I don't have a PM from you so if you could send it to me again I'll gladly reply.

StillCyco - I replied to you here since you made everything public, there was no need to reply to your PM. You broke T&C as other users have informed you and that's why you were banned. I didn't ban you personally I am merely informing you.

Everyone - If you could stop sending me PM's asking for premium accounts it would be appreciated since that promotion has expired. I will of course inform you when we have new promotions in the up and coming future.

Greg

Could be more explicit with the reason for the disable of the account that I see very abstract and confusing and makes me think they are turned off to avoid paying, paying a few weeks to be caught and subsequently confidence banean but leave active files and profit.

I do not do to offend, I'm just honest

Ladyk - You broke Terms & Conditions and that is why you were disabled. Do you honestly think we disable a small % of users after a few weeks just to save a minimal amount of money? We pay hundreds of users every week and the majority of these users have been earning with us since late August when we launched, they can testify to this. So the lesson is, if you don't break the rules you will be paid continuously without any problems but if the rules are broken intentional or not you will find yourself in the situation that you are in now.

Greg

Ladyk - You broke Terms & Conditions and that is why you were disabled. Do you honestly think we disable a small % of users after a few weeks just to save a minimal amount of money? We pay hundreds of users every week and the majority of these users have been earning with us since late August when we launched, they can testify to this. So the lesson is, if you don't break the rules you will be paid continuously without any problems but if the rules are broken intentional or not you will find yourself in the situation that you are in now.

Greg

The problem is that I did not break the rules.

He had ascended out where freeware and had to refer to the users of my websites to which I had to use your server ban despite the fact that their accounts remain active.

I ask only to be told the exact reason for the alleged infringement and will try clarify and if that's not my account be deleted with all its contents indefinitely.

Hi Greg,
i have some problem with the payout....at now is always in pending....
this is an image...
immagine1mxv.png

Can u help me??
So....when Fj upgrade di web interface...i can't deleteing DMCA and failed upload...and when i upload whith filezilla..tha max upload is 3mb/sec...it's very slow....i upload with another host...at 8/9/10 mb/sec

Sorry for my english....
Please use a simple words for me :-)
Best Regards

Ladyk - I have already said I can't go into details with you, contact our support team via the ticket system and you can be spoken to further.

josephg73 - You requested late (12th December) this means you missed the cut off day for payment processing. You will be processed and paid next Tuesday. DMCA/Failed uploads are being worked on and will be implemented in due course, I cannot say exactly when.

Greg

Sunday, but of course requesting on Friday or Saturday most definitely guarantee's your payment for the up and coming Tuesday. Have you tried other sources? I get faster uploads than the speeds you have stated.

newupl - We paid multiple users this week, only webmoney had an issue and these users will be paid tomorrow.

Hi Greg

I'm new member of FileJungle, and I have some Questions:
Failed uploads when Files will be deleted? or it is will be deleted automatically?
Where FJ servers located?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Greg

Failed uploads when Files will be deleted? or it is will be deleted automatically?
where FJ servers located?
is that a true fieljungle is a part of Fileserve company?

thanks

We are working on the failed uploads etc it will be done soon.

Servers are located in USA.

Hello Greg i have send you a pm plz if u could take your time to read it

Thanks

I will respond shortly don't worry :)

Greg

I have answered every user who has messaged me and questioned me via the thread, you can come and complain as much as you want and I will continue to report each and everyone of your posts.

Anyhow...

Deletion and Modification.

We reserve the right in our sole discretion to modify and/or delete any Content, documents, information or other material appearing on the Website.

We can remove files at any time we want, you broke our T&C your demands are ignored as your violated these terms.

Greg

Last edited:
@StillCyco
Please keep in mind that this thread here has limited scope in terms of support. Support on your account being disabled for whatever reason, legal or otherwise, does not fall into that scope.

Having said that, please refrain from consistently calling Filejungle a scam as stats in this thread clearly prove otherwise. You are more than welcome to get in touch with them through their official support channel (email).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back