Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we're getting alot of reports each day from both sides...whats going on in here? Theres alot of complaints about accounts being banned or not being paid.

we're getting alot of reports each day from both sides...whats going on in here? Theres alot of complaints about accounts being banned or not being paid.

They are clearing accounts after receiving 2 payments, ami indeed happened to me and I did not break any rule made ​​material rose only freeware and recommended the service from referral link.

Dear Mindy.

Filejungle is pure scamm, is the second day after filejungle's response and the files in my "disabled" account still active, also my last payout request never was completed.

If you review Greg's answers to my messages according to him my account was closed because of a mistake that i reported, and instead of get back my account as they should i'm being treated with lack of respect and he keep ignoring my messages.

------

Greg, what now? is my case pending or not? if yes you already gave me here a positive answer, this time was filejungle's mistake and you should give me my account back along with my last payout request.

If not i'll keep coming back to tell the users that filejungle is pure scamm.

I got paid over $1000 already by FJ in this couple of months, paid me every week too,
not sure why peeps keep accusing about scamming,

Ban or Disabled accounts when u think you are not cheating is mostly due to third party hacking and so on. I have experienced this with Megaupload with someone (in wjunction that I trusted) actually cheat me and take over my Megaupload account and abuse it, so my account was disabled although its a lifetime and I couldn't get it back.

Be careful if u r using RDP, or any other uploading shared services. It is best to invest to a dedicated server, or maybe a VPS.

not sure why peeps keep accusing about scamming
Just read each answer and you'll understand.

By the way, i also reported to Greg that i use a server as you say in case that they were thinking in some kind of "hacking" because my server have a very different ip than my home connection.

if you both think about it,
when u download from 2 different servers at a time, its called abuse and it will get you in trouble. you might do it by accident or one of the family members did it...but off course, they wont care whether u do it by accident or not.

I had this kind of trouble (abuse) when using rapidshare, I use my laptop to download using a mobile internet connection, while my bro download with the same account using my home connection.

But they kindly explain the reason.

but I still think, each reason should be kept private over the pm.

@BaqarNaqvi,
as long as you dont abuse I believe its OK, better yet, dont use FJ account for downloading, only for uploading :D but please be careful with your account, since RDP is basically shared service.

^ Yeah bro i have got all the files that i have uploaded on my HDD
I only upload dont download .
So now i should assume that i should not worry about this anymore :D

if you both think about it,
when u download from 2 different servers at a time, its called abuse and it will get you in trouble.
I use other filesharing services and never had that problem, i used to leave a download manager at home and with other connection download at the office too.

Meanwhile upload from a server.
you might do it by accident or one of the family members did it...but off course, they wont care whether u do it by accident or not.
They should care. They depend on the persons who upload/download and buy premium like me and the others here who have their accounts "disabled".

Is obvious that today an user may have several IPs, of their mobile service and probably dynamic IPs of all the internet service providers that a person use.

They only should care if there is another type of abuse like several IPs from many countries and tons of "Gigas" or "Teras" downloaded each day.

I had this kind of trouble (abuse) when using rapidshare, I use my laptop to download using a mobile internet connection, while my bro download with the same account using my home connection.
Strange i used to do the same with rapidshare and never had an abuse report.

And i agree with you they are very professional in the customer support, max 24 hours to get an answer, etc...
but I still think, each reason should be kept private over the pm.
That's what i was trying to do, but Greg ignored me.

I use other filesharing services and never had that problem, i used to leave a download manager at home and with other connection download at the office too.

Meanwhile upload from a server.

They should care. They depend on the persons who upload/download and buy premium like me and the others here who have their accounts "disabled".

Is obvious that today an user may have several IPs, of their mobile service and probably dynamic IPs of all the internet service providers that a person use.

They only should care if there is another type of abuse like several IPs from many countries and tons of "Gigas" or "Teras" downloaded each day.

Strange i used to do the same with rapidshare and never had an abuse report.

And i agree with you they are very professional in the customer support, max 24 hours to get an answer, etc...

That's what i was trying to do, but Greg ignored me.

You're so lucky previously,
but now you dont, and so thats why you were banned mate, you abuse their service (same account on different IP downloading at the same time - kind of like account sharing, even hough its not), people are banned at fileserve, filesonic, uploadstation and many other hosts due to this type of abuse.

well, good luck to find your solution with Greg mate, I'm sure when he got the explanation right, he will explain to you about it, so long you keep it private.

its already over 3 days :facepalm:

Same here, Greg what now?, already the second day since filejungle's customer support answer and my account still "disabled" but the files active, nothing about my last payout request.

Should we continue saying that filejungle is scamming people?

You're so lucky previously,
but now you dont, and so thats why you were banned mate, you abuse their service (same account on different IP downloading at the same time - kind of like account sharing, even hough its not), people are banned at fileserve, filesonic, uploadstation and many other hosts due to this type of abuse.
You're wrong, the problem was a mistake when i registered my first account with a typo in the email, anyways Greg already gave me the reason in a previous response and is not my fault that they did nothing when i reported this mistake.

well, good luck to find your solution with Greg mate, I'm sure when he got the explanation right, he will explain to you about it, so long you keep it private.
So long?, how long?, why do you want to keep it private?... no!, let the other users read about these problems, i'm sure that the moderators are interested in read this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back