Filejungle.com - Earn $40 / 1000 downloads! All countries paid! (Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the true spirit of Christmas, we are going to be giving you massive rewards with a super-hot promotion throughout the holiday season.
From 12/12 to 31/12, an Extra 30% BONUS will be paid for downloads from ALL country groups!
Meaning you can earn up to US$52 for every 1,000 downloads of your files! A special 15% Bonus will also be awarded to our 50/50 users too.
Get your Christmas gift from Tarzan and celebrate the warmest X'mas ever with FileJungle!

is this Promo for pps or ppd - 50/50

edit : fine its only for ppd

Terms:
PPS users are not included in this promotion.
All bonuses will be transferred once to Payable Amount on every Friday.
Users will be disqualified and banned if attempting to manipulate our system.
Please note that you may not share files for which you are not the true intellectual property owner.

StillCyco - It has nothing to do with dementia, let's assume you have been wrongly disabled and we do re-enable your account, how would you feel if all your files were gone? Quite upset I would assume. That's why your files are not deleted when an account is disabled as it is a pending case since not everyone who is disabled stays that way.

Greg
You're right is not dementia, is pure scamming.

support-at-filejungle.com said:
Your account broke rules which are stated in our Terms & Conditions, this is why your account has been disabled. Sorry but there is nothing we can do.

Please read for the third time the answer of filejungle's customer support, according to them there's nothing you can do about my account.

THEN WHY ARE MY FILES STILL ACTIVE?, i repeat you: according to that answer is not a pending case, you closed my premium account and is not coming back.

FILEJUNGLE IS SCAMMING!

I just removed hundreds of filejungle links from my publications and i can tell you that the files of my account are still active after filejungle's support response.

I came here to ask you nicely for the chance of get support from you in a PM and just ignored me, and now your answers are contradictory to the customer support of filejungle!.

I really don't get it, from your previous response you are saying that my guess was right about the reason of my account being suspended. But is not my fault that you did nothing when i reported this mistake to filejungle!.

And what about my last payout request of $80+, and the value of my premium account?!...

FILEJUNGLE IS SCAMMING!

@mohammed

A special 15% Bonus will also be awarded to our 50/50 users too.

but 15% is on PPD earnings only

If FJ haven't counted the bonus for your PPD earnings. You should PM Greg.

Every Tuesday I get my WMZ, but today money is not received. Transaction day was 2011-12-10, status Approved still 3 days. What happened?

Alexander - Hi, there's some news in your news feed located in your dashboard when you login. We informed all WMZ users that there is a small delay in payment and you will be paid by Friday.

Greg

ok cause i see u, i ask again ..
Monik told me FJ is working on some protection system remote FJ> FJ files..can u tell more details:)?

atm i see alot of posts just with 1 host FJ, im pretty sure its remote..same was with WU..
and as U know if some1 use remote , we dont have 'clicks' , no clicks no $

It's being looked into as for now there is no time scale or anything I can give you. Just be assured we are looking into all avenues in regards to it.

Greg

qa71520 - I have replied

Everyone - If you messaged me for a premium upgrade it has been done. No one else who messages me from now onwards will be upgraded as our promotion for free premiums expired on Monday. Those who had messaged me up till today have been upgraded so count yourselves lucky :)

Greg

6.jpg

What rules have failed if I may ask?

I've only gone free material distribution ... Nothing protected content ...

You won't get an answer, just keep spamming...
Other users won't trust you as they are all honestly and got money already..
just you..cheater..

[mod] do you work for filejungle? If not, then your post is spam [/mod]
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.