Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Gagazetkim92, meaning we can't receive payments via PayU anymore. Payouts are being made through another partner's PayPal account.
That means that I can request my payout today with paypal? or should I select Alertpay (Payza)?
Please confirm.

STOP begging for lowering the minimum payout since they didn`t even pay the uploaders who had more than 100$. What do you think it will happen if they lower the minumim payout? Still nothing.
Also, if they don`t pay in the next few days in the 25, I will get really mad. You can`t come here once in a while to post BS promises, I mean wtf? How long will this continue???

SEBYM maybe if you ignored the DMCA notices for a while, we could get $$ to roll in for FU. Seems like files are deleted faster than ever now. Just a suggestion.

2q22s90.jpg

Pending ..... ...... ....

A few days ago, I decided to test pigsonic. I visit, the site doesn't load.
Today, I want to try again fiberupload, I visit, the site doesn't load.

FACK I AM CURSED !

Noone get paid yet, a lot of ppl still UL (me too coz nearly 60 euros) hoping they will eventually pay;

It would be a lot easier for everyone if they just shut down... End of UL, end of hope etc.

Can`t connect to site since early yesterday or 2 days ago. If I use a VPN service/proxy it works.
Are you excluding users from your country? Or is RDS blocking you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back