Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so too . But seeing their reputation regarding the promises made by them none of them have been fulfilled yet . So it dosnt likely seem tat they will pay in atleast couple of weeks as majority of uploaders have left them and secondly many big forums have banned them too bz they dint payed to their affliciates from some good time now ;)

1686520 12-05-10 20:05:34 Payment canceled
Your payment of '€20.91' was canceled and will appear in your account balance.

requested 20/04/2012.

Bye bye scammers.

And after they said 3 days back that we gonna pay people above 100 euro i havent seen anyone admitting with proofs that the got paid bz no one has. And one i saw was a person who just entered this forum . So even i wont upload anymore till i see the evidence that they r paying people bz its just wasting ur time without any profit and filling their pockets knowing the fact wat has happened in last 1 month . So when u start paying people and i can trust u again till then i will wait .

And after they said 3 days back that we gonna pay people above 100 euro i havent seen anyone admitting with proofs that the got paid bz no one has. And one i saw was a person who just entered this forum . So even i wont upload anymore till i see the evidence that they r paying people bz its just wasting ur time without any profit and filling their pockets knowing the fact wat has happened in last 1 month . So when u start paying people and i can trust u again till then i will wait .

I agree. @Fiberupload, Please give us an update.

I think they will pay soon because they asked me my bank account information to send me the money via bank transfer (since I am from the same country as they are).
I will post here any updates...

I think they will pay soon because they asked me my bank account information to send me the money via bank transfer (since I am from the same country as they are).
I will post here any updates...

Be careful with the info you are giving them. Good Luck, hope you get your money.

No payment? Even today? C'mon. We the 15th of May, you're supposed to pay your affiliates today.

If only you updated us on the situation. The real situation not the lies that fiberupload keeps saying here like "PPD is back and we started paying again, let's start making money".

Yeah right, they didn't pay anyone on the 10th either.

This is a "File Hosts Official Support" threat where no support is provided anymore. SebyM was doing a descent job but got upset and fiberupload is a liar.

lolz cant u see trauma the last few replies . They just keep making promises and none of them fulfilled . And last of their promise was they will pay pending payment but none has got bz thats also a false promise like many others they had made :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back