Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear affiliates,

As you already know and as we had told you in our previous messages, our collaboration with the well known payment processor - PayPal - was limited by them. This limitation cannot be appealed. Implicitly, our funds are held by them for 180 days or until we close the legal dispute (our lawyers are dealing with this problem and are trying to rush the deadline).

In order to respect our promises to you and to restore ASAP to the quality of our services, we had to stop the PPD affiliate program and postpone the pending payments. However, we will not let you wait for 180 days and we will struggle to make the payouts as soon as possible.

Now that our new payment system has been implemented and tested for a period of 10 days we have managed to restart both affiliate programs including the Pay Per Downloads program. You can see the tiers on the Affiliate page.

Because we don't want to keep you in suspense any longer and in order to be able to pay sooner and as much as possible we had to return all pending payments amounts to your account balance and the "request payout" limit was temporarily raised to 100EUR. This limit will be reduced according with our website evolution and implicitly yours. We will try to begin reducing the limit from next week and keep on reducing back to 20EUR until all payouts are made and everyone gets paid.

If you will support us and you will start uploading we believe that all our debts will be paid in less than 1 month (maybe even faster) and all limits will return to normal.

Our technical staff has already made major improvements in all areas around FiberUpload.com and more improvements are coming. We already have a better notification system, letting you know what is happening to your files and money; a better download queueing setup preventing server overloads and almost double the storage space and bandwidth that we had a month ago.

Next up is an FTP system you can rely on and more gadgets for uploaders, making the daily routing of uploading as easy as click, click, earn.

Once again we turn to your trust and good faith in the FiberUpload Team and ask you to help us keep this website running so you can earn more and use a professional file hosting website.

As you see, we do have good faith in you and we are trying in all honesty to provide you the most accurate information as soon as we can rely on it ourselves.

We have already started sending payouts, and I hope that you will soon receive payment proofs from your colleagues.

So, everyone, let's start making money!

Kind regards,

The FiberUpload Team

Dear affiliates,
This Fucking Bullshit.... Second Time You Do,First Time when you move from bulletupload to fiberupload. Now This... No Thanks. Go And Fu##$%$&/ Others I am done with your crappy service.

Kind regards,
The affiliates

Last edited:
simple calculation:

pay 20 eur to an user that generated 40 eur, the user will generate another 40 eur, profit: 20 eur, from profit pay 1 other 20 eur user

pay 300 eur to an user that generated 600 eur, they will generate another 600 eur, profit 300 eur, from profit pay 15 other 20 eur users

am i right or am i right ?

No.

If you have 300 euro to spend, pay 15 users 20 instead of one 300.

These 15 will also generate 600 if they didn't go elsewhere yet.

And I'm afraid that is your biggest problems : many people ran away, the big earners probably first. Maybe some of the 20 euro earners are still here ?

PS 1 : today 94 files deleted (expired). Do you guys think that I will generate money if you delete files ?

PS 2 : everyone who reads wjunction knows that paypall block filelockers. Why didn't you tranfer your money to a safe bank account on a daily base until you had a decent payment system ? STUPID !!!

PS 3 : for those who don't know : there is an easy way to check if your files are online , in 'my files ' do 'export all" and copy/paste them in http://fiberupload.com/checkfiles.html

I see that approx 30 % of my files "exists but are not available at the moment". How can they generate money if after a couple of months messing around your servers still not work (of course, I know, it is the old crap from Bulletupload ;-).

But no problem at all for me. I'm so sick from the endless list of problems with filehosts who think they can become the new Kim Dotcom that I simply not longer waste my time in uploading.

Thanks to you guys I have more free time now, it's probably worth more as that little money you own me and I will probably never see.

Last edited:
I'd like to see one of us, uploaders that have been waiting 3 weeks now to get paid. Not some guy that just joined and his first comment is "hey, I got paid! Fiberupload ain't lying"...
I'm pretty sure you know what I mean. A bunch of us have more than 100 euros and not a single payment proof has been posted and then, out of the blue some random guy gets paid 800+ euros and decides to post a comment on wjunction.. yeah right.

Last edited:
QcmqS.jpg

0kccP.jpg

AGt1l.jpg

you think this is right?
filehost we should continue using it after that?
I do not think, I think they should pay the claims made! and not cancel them!

Hi all!
First of things just want to tell you that I usually don't use those kind of forums because in my opinion it is better to send an email to support with the exact problem (generally speaking). Now at least for me the fiberupload support was very good...

At the request of fiber team I did created this account for posting the proof

Now I got payed (don't think that I didn't waited for this payment because I did but now I can say from experience that fiberupload is a trusty service, the only variable in my opinion is time... so you will have to wait)

And now for the payment proof and payment notification.

Just to mention that I am a TOP Uploader there so... anyway, here it is:

Notification Proof

2s0cnif.jpg

and Payment Proof

2ymegb5.jpg

So that's it...

they do not pay in euros?
but someone has received a penny from them!?

Last edited:
And the next lie. Ofcourse it's not the same grid.

And you are always talking about trust in you and then you lie by this simple question.

Thats a really silly answer.

Tell the truth in future and everything is fine.

Edit: And what about all the files which are since more than 4 weeks on servers in maintenance? And please don't write that are all Bullet's server because i know thats also not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back