Status
Not open for further replies.
508a605b3d586Ix9BM4.png

Yesterday 3 rebills & 6 sales. today i tried to purchase premium via my files in diffrent locations. Out of 3 purchases 2 sales counted within 2-3 minutes and another one taken 20 min. to count. I am really happy to announce these results.

Extabit rocks. Most trustworthy host when compared with other hosts. Thank you Extabit.
Yesterday and today!
Je7H.png

Extabit rocks.<3<3<3

I have premium account and what's wrong with dl speed.I can only get 100 kp/s, sometimes it goes up to 300 kp/s but not for a long time and that's the max speed as if it' limited there.It's terrible speed for a premium account.

Free users have seriously trouble with extabit. They said captcha doesn't work please fix it.

I also have 100s of comments about this on my blog and would explain why my downloads have gone from 1500 down to 200 a day... this has been happening for the last 2-3 days.

I have also tested in chrome and IE as a free user and i could not get past the captcha it just hangs..

Hello Extabit Team

I would like to ask if you can lower minimum payment on bankwire? Even 300$ its ok, but 500$ is to much. Pleas help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back