Status
Not open for further replies.

Extabit

Banned
Banned
The file sharing service rolls out a renewed Partner Program.

The main features are:

• Maximum transparency for a partner
• All downloads are counted
• Maximum revenue from premium accounts sales
• Detailed statistics of every file, site and country
• Convenient and user friendly interface

Detailed statistics examples:

The revenue amount depends directly on premium accounts sales. The more premium accounts the Partner sells the more he earns. It enables us to pay more those partners who have quality traffic.
If you have users who download your files and buy premium accounts actively, you’ll get maximum revenue from your files with Extabit.com

We offer 3 commission rates:

• A Universal rate. Up to $20 per 1000 downloads.
All downloads are accepted (including non-unique ones) from all countries. The amount for 1K is calculated individually for each partner based on his sales over the past 14 days.

• A Professional rate. 50% of sales and rebills.
This commission rate enables Partners with quality traffic make money out of it. It's even more than market leaders can offer you!

• A Mixed rate. 30% of sales + up to $10 per 1000 downloads.
A mixed commission rate to earn money both on sales and downloads.

There is a two-tier referral program:

The 1st tier – 20% of the referral earning
The 2nd tier – 5% of the referral earning
The person who registered using a referral link gets $5 to his account.

A special offer for website owners: 5% of sales of premium accounts, which were purchased from your website.

Payouts:

PayPal, WebMoney (ePassporte, Moneybookers – coming soon)
The minimum payout is $50 (optionally we offer to get the first payout starting at $5 to take no risks trying Extabit.com).

Upload methods:

Remote upload
FTP upload
Flash upload
Torrent upload

Here is an example of a download link: http://extabit.com/file/28dm6fi1brnfa . Free download speed is 75 KB/sec.

We are eager to improve our service to meet your demands. For feedback please contact Extabit support: http://extabit.com/feedback.jsp?type=other

Please, don’t post your payment proofs over $10000.

Don't hesitate and register in our Partnership Program: http://extabit.com/wm/partner.jsp

Latest Update via Extabit_Denis

PayPal decided to terminate partnership with us.
From Tuesday purchases via paypal will be unavailable.
All current and waiting payouts will be frozen for 180 days, untill we received money from PayPal.
We are working on integration of alternative payment methods right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
15,077 comments
Wow, I actually was expecting some good changes. Sorry to say, but your filehost sucks (earning wise). I got like, $0.50 a day from you, while I even put your links on top of my posts, and HF paid $18 for the same type of traffic :|

CyberJet, That's really easy to earn. Most of our partners earn it in half a month, exactly when we're making payout. But If you want to check our file hosting, while registering you may choose $5 first payout.

The Coon, actually you need to start and then work for month, until your users understand that all files are and will be hosted on only one file hosting.

Ok, so tell me.
I had 50% earnings from downloads and 50% from sales. Today i saw at my acc and it has changed not by me but automatically, could you tell me why ?

Your remote upload DONT works !!
i have a premium account with depositfiles
and can not upload files from depositfiles to extabit
with my login and password
and with uploading.com it works fine , it is your remote that not works.....

lawina, Please PM me your login and link that you use for Remote Upload. Cause for deposit it works fine.

lib3rty1, "so many" is how many?

It depend on traffic quality of course, but if we consider average traffic quality (GB,DE,AU) then you need 300-500 downloads.

If we consider high quality traffic (US) then you need 100-200 downloads.

But note, that this data is very approximate. You can even get 1 sell from 1 download. If you give me more info regarding you traffic we can make more exact calculation. You can send me PM with this info.

But ofcourse, we (not you obviously) know there's NO WAY IN HELL you get 1 sale per 200 downloads. Or 500, for that matter.

The Coon, We have an average of 1 sale per 300 downloads within the system. If 80% of the traffic comes from India and China it is evident that there will be no sale even per 1000 downloads. So again, I need to know exactly what traffic you have to say approximately how many sales you’ll have per 1000 downloads.

My Stats:
98593563.jpg

Are you joking?
And if uploader want to that his files will be storage forever he must to buy extended premium and then he get only 100GB space to storage his files.

kestasv, just checked your account and your website. You haven't uploaded files for a long time and the downloads level went down. To make your users buy premium accounts and make effectiveness grow you need to post at least 1 link a day, then users will see regularity and will decide to buy premium access.

Also we wrote, that you earn "up to $10 per 1000 downloads".

For now storage size is unlimited, but in nearest future we will make possibility to buy additional storage place.

Don't miss out! A referral contest with $5000 prize fund!

Wishing more people to get involved with our service, we organize a contest for our partners. The essence of competition is to attract our affiliate program referrals, who can make a lot of money on sales and downloads. The contest runs since July 1st to August 31st, 2010.

That partner, whose referrals will earn the biggest amount of money within August, will be awarded. You attract referrals as best as you can in July, they earn money in August (you get 20% of their earnings), you get your prize in September. Of course, it’s not forbidden to attract partners in August!
The prize fund we’ll be distributed in the following way:

1st prize: $750
2nd prize: $500
3rd prize: $400
4-9th prize: $250
10-15th prize: $150
16-30th prize: $70

30 Top partners will get $5000 in total. The summing up the results of the contest will take place on the 1st of September, 2010!

More details at http://extabit.com/contest.jsp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back