Status
Not open for further replies.
Gfx is watching this thread,but not responding at all.

if they see this business is not promising anymore, they will refuse to pay us the reserved money, no doubt.
and as we can see, with motherfucker AK's action, really it's not that promising anymore.

After reading a few of old posts in previous pages i m laughing out load . like seriously people who were blessing EX on being good with thier customers and paying on time are now actually cursing them and making them a Dupe site like filesonic
oh my ....

LOL it happens all the time.
Uploaders are an good example of hypocrites ;)

gfx he is not boss!!
he get reply from BOSS
and Shout here
and you know that because you know the boss of Extabit personally? It's the internet. Everybody can claim they are someone else.:P He may not be the boss but how do you know he is not in cahoots with the admins of Extabit?

Relax, the next payment should be at friday.
And about cloud storage without long-term accs, you'll get to know very soon the reason ;)

Are you even aware of the fact that this past friday no payments were made due to funds being held by Avangate which are supposed to be released on mid Dec 2012?

Cloud Storage is a clear indication that they have changed their Business Model and their reliance on uploaders has decreased significantly due to their recent changes.

Every filehost here is for making money not filling your pockets. They can decline your payment anytime they want if they have to. They prioritize their survival first rather than making their affiliates happy.

Affiliates just need to move on rather than crying and bitching since nothing is going to change.

let him pay off the debt, and I immediately delete all the files
debt the only reason why I'm still here

swinish attitude to partners - it is an undeniable fact!

Guys,
Total october month funds they kept in hold. But we paid successfully 3 weeks out of 4 weeks. Only one week earnings we kept in hold. Plz consider this.

Btw, we are not here to run away. We are stable. You will get every $ you earned.

i put my trust on extabit. but affiliates are getting tired to this kind of scenario. please pay us and TELL US on when you guys are planning to quit, and we go both in separate ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back