Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,
Total october month funds they kept in hold. But we paid successfully 3 weeks out of 4 weeks. Only one week earnings we kept in hold. Plz consider this.

Btw, we are not here to run away. We are stable. You will get every $ you earned.

Guys calm down. As you can see GFX already said that Extabit is not here to run away and you will get your every penny you earned so nothing to worry about... BUT..

Sudden change to cloud server is not good. As no filehost with cloud server ever survived especially a filehost providing affiliate. Just look at filesonic. They spent the lot of money in implementing cloud system and sadly they died within a month.

Old Extabit looked awesome.

to all extabit staff:- Make all of us happy by giving some good news. :)

^ and you still believe that LOL
Well I guess its over for me. I have already switched to another host.
I guess no payments would be done on Dec 2012.
I have deleted all my files.
I remember FSC Admin said that they are going to stay in business when the megaupload incident happened. They were gone within the next few days.
No one can be trusted in this business ;)

:facepalm:
Game-Over-Try-again-TShirts.jpg

:facepalm:

I think you guys are right. After checking last 5-6 pages. I kinda feeling the same that they are not going to return and stay longer.

Damn you Extabit, what just happened to you that led you to upgrade it to a cloud system so sudden and removed all 3,6 and 1 year premium from the site?

Extabit Support we want you to get back on Wj and give us some hope or else we will be far gone.

In the meantime. I am training my doggy to pick up their own shit. They always do this shitting in the middle of the road. DAMN.. :P

[slide]http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/42/25791theperfectdogie0.jpg[/slide]​

FK why all our files are free tell us NEWS.

alos Why to change to cloud BIG BIG BIG and reliable filehost like netload and uploaded.to havn't done it why you to do it. also megaupload and rapidshare.

also big and reliable filehost's don't change their style like that coz they are telling visitors and who buy premium go away from our site.

also guys think with me, extabit last 2 years most people tell that is scam host , and it was haveing a bad hosting and servers and speed, but how whene filesonic dead extabit get a good servers and support and reliable.

IAM sure that 100000% EXTABIT=Filesonic and tell me that iam wrong.

why fileserv didn't change to cloud and changed their style of site coz it's a good reliable hosting.

why other's, and why EXTABIT now did the same like filesonic did changed to cloud and style of site, and after a month the same date of payement 20 DEC will see EXTAGONE.

Also why ZOOM isn't working with EXTABIT= Coz they changed the script of uplaoding, and why iam getting 120 MB on FTP. tell me
Please tell me that iam wrong/.

Last edited:
Shows the amount of kids who are using uploading as their ONLY source of earning .

i think if that the case its good for u . Im happy in either ways . where were u and ur crying when EXTABIT was paying u ?

lol . anyways

Shows the amount of kids who are using uploading as their ONLY source of earning .

i think if that the case its good for u . Im happy in either ways . where were u and ur crying when EXTABIT was paying u ?

lol . anyways

u say this cause u r a famous uploader
earn gr8 money from extabit in short time
earn from uploaded.net and rapidgator
and many !!!

so if extabit will die, it is not a matter for u

if u were us u will really suffer like us
maybe u will cry and ur tears will be like the atlantic oceans:))

Last edited:
They will fix this issue dont worry guys :)

a little change and u guys are like if its ur real job to earn . stay calm
Would be calm if they decided to put an annoucement here in this topic or even or their site on wtf is going on. But alas, they don't even have the decency and with so many changes (first the payments on hold again are still tolerable by most users) and now this unannounced change in the site where free users can download? Time for me to remove them as a mirror filehost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back