Status
Not open for further replies.
Your premium accounts are way too expensive.
Drop the prices if you expect to have any customers.
You have to look at this from a marketing perspective, your service isn't very popular yet so you are going to have to provide your service(s) pretty cheap until you gain a large user base.
Even when you get a large user base $12.99/Month is too expensive.
You are being too greedy, don't let the money get to your head. It will be the downfall of your company.

Decreasing premium account price is in our plans, but lot of users buy premium account even for $12.99. Is there large difference between $12.99 and $10.99?!

We just made few updates, that will help to increase sales amount and that will help you to work with our File Hosting service. The first one is creating new premium purchase page, that is easier to understand and user need to make 1 click to make a purchase. The second one is remote-upload from hоtfile.

change rates man, i got 5% for download for more then 3 weeks, and i will not send any file till me rang will be higher, sorry but will not work for 0.1$ per 1000 downloads

Extabit is one of the preferred websites on Planetsuzy

Extabit.com is approved in all the threads on http://planetsuzy.org/!

From now on you are free to upload your spiciest files to Extabit and post your links to xxx files on Planetsuzy.

The hottest website ever will drive you massive quality traffic and you can earn a fortune on Premium account sales!

Learn more about Extabit Partner Program http://extabit.com/partner.jsp

dony use them
on there site : We make regular payouts in-time two times per month (in 1-5 and 15-20 dates).
The minimal payout is $15.

i have 17$
and ask for payout
and get this replay :

Hello,
At this point you need to reach the level of previous minimum payout. If you get $30 for the first payment we'll make payout. To reach the deficient amount and increase the efficiency and earnings you need to sell premium accounts.
Regards,
Olga

dony use them
on there site : We make regular payouts in-time two times per month (in 1-5 and 15-20 dates).
The minimal payout is $15.

i have 17$
and ask for payout
and get this replay :

Hello,
At this point you need to reach the level of previous minimum payout. If you get $30 for the first payment we'll make payout. To reach the deficient amount and increase the efficiency and earnings you need to sell premium accounts.
Regards,
Olga

lol fail hosting

I just joining just now and earning 0.10 $ in 60 downloads :P ,After read what lawina said ,I'll stop uploading now cos it's just waste my time if they did'nt pay LOL...

huno, $0.5-$1 per 1000 downloads.

rajakedul, we do pay! You can find lot of proofs all over the internet. For all new users minimal payment amount is $15. All old users have to reach their old minimal payment amount.

Then why is that no ware to be found on the file host site??

a2laxc1xmqm4bhl6dwb.png

You mean you can see in your profile that min payout for you is $30? Our programmers made a mistake and we noticed that only when everyone stated sending complaints, but most of them already reached min payout and now their min payout is $15. So, just earn $13 and you will get your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back