Status
Not open for further replies.
@vAiLan

if Extabit allows you to use your pending payout to purchase a premium account, that might affect the sales for them. and most of the partners will urge to do the same. i hope you understand mate, just relax and they will pay you as soon as they get the money from paypal.

asiongaso you can`t understand.. It`s not normal some people to say OK there is no problem.. after that they IGNORE you like you are A dog... If you promise something you do it, not hide like mouse!
asiongaso you can`t know what will happen.. because you don`t know how work script and etc.. i also told them if they can`t stop it.. i will refund the money after they pay me... i will not broke my reputation for 2 months premium(date before paypal unlock their account) and they can aways ban my account...

Hi, guys

i always check my inbox every hour. So, no need to post check PM, reply to PM. It's not allowed here. Moderators can warn you.

The files can be in "temporary unavaliable" status on the upload servers till they will be transferred to the storage servers.

As for the upload issue- please wait for update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back