Status
Not open for further replies.
finally today i got rebill sale are fine here extabit rocks always
Congratulations..

After introducing Avangate as payment gateway last month, i sold 28, 1month accounts through it only in August, but not a single rebill so far in september.:facepalm: Really dont know whats going on!!!

hllo , iv just earned + 40 in my extabit acc
iv entered my Payza details
when should i get the money , do i have to click anywhere ? or its auto ?

hello need to ask 1 thing

there is option Purchase premium for , from account balance ($9.00)

if i use this will it create a new voucher and i use voucher on anyother acc

or

it extends my same acc for 30 days ?

hellloooo sir

Last edited:
@ frogfoot
hi, already premium only button activated. Kindly check it.
Mb2tL.png

Please kindly check it again, I have clear all cache, cookies and still not see that button
nopremiumbutton.png

Premium only requests: All Requests will accept today.

@ frogfoot: This option located in filemanager. I think you are looking in Myfiles section.

@ Timer: Min. payout is 50$. No need to click any button to get payout. it's automatic.

just want to inform for who said EXB cheating or whatever they said

i just start active with exb this 2 days and get 2 sales (1x6months and 1x1months) thanks EXB. why im not using ur site at the very begining lolz..

Hello people.. for me EXTABIT are not fair and don`t Respect members..
So my case is: I have pending payment for 52$ witch are frozen because of paypal problem... ok i udnerstand that and never force them for payment.. for last month i try to talk with many people from support to cancel this request because i want to purchase premium with my money... some people from support told me it`s not possible Jennifer told me before 10 days.. it`s not problem and i have to give only payment id number.. so i give her my payment id number and nothing.. after that i try to remind her with another PM maybe 2 times but she always ignore..
THIS IS NOT PROFESSIONAL! YOU CAN`T LIE PEOPLE! YOU CAN`T IGNORE PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR YOU, THEY ARE REASON YOUR HOST TO SURVIVE! YOU HAVE TO RESPECT YOUR MEMBERS

I understand you can`t pay me but you can upgrade me(even for you it`s better, you don`t need to pay me and my money will stay in your pocket)! This is my money so if you can`t pay me at least you can upgrade me until then for me EXTABIT are CHEATERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back