Status
Not open for further replies.
Sales r always fine

Its depend on your stuff + where you are spreading them its also depend

if u are posting on crap forums then don't expect that you get sales from it.

You must post with only Extabit Links & dont provide mirrors otherwise forget about sales.

Post on High traffic sites then you will get sales :)

Obamm4 :- If u are old + Professional uploader + If u have skills, then you can post :)

Edit:- In simple words, If u have any doubt regarding sales stats then I suggest buy premium from your CC and check yourself..

If you dont like Extabit then I suggest move to other file-host instead of making bad replies.

Sales r always fine

Its depend on your stuff + where you are spreading them its also depend

if u are posting on crap forums then don't expect that you get sales from it.

You must post with only Extabit Links & dont provide mirrors otherwise forget about sales.

Post on High traffic sites then you will get sales :)

Agreed with my brother :) Extabit sales rising for those who post quality stuff in good sites.

Sales are working good. People buy less, but they do, u need to be patient. Here is a proof. I dont want to show off or something, just want to make you sure, that there is no cheating,.... and offcourse, still no rebills..

pic deleted due to stupid PMs​

Last edited:
Sales are working good. People buy less, but they do, u need to be patient. Here is a proof. I dont want to show off or something, just want to make you sure, that there is no cheating,.... and offcourse, still no rebills..

TYTP2.jpg
2year sale.. :( It's my dream.. Hope I will get it One day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back