Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure that Ext is a cheater host. I have a lot of sales last several days ['avangate' becomes popular, no?]. But today one of my files was deleted because of "copyright infringement". It's happened the first time with me since January! Now I'm waiting for the further removals and closing of my account... Is it the logical finish when the partner earns "too much"? Or, maybe I can work without doubts...

Cheating

Cheating on your face! But most frustrating is how to have been illegally stolen payment (2012.06.30, 2012.07.27)
Sales are fewer compared to a week ago, to work more traffic the same, and no sales!! Previously, it was 2-3 in the day, now 0 for two days:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

@Mr Jinx whats wrong with u guys those who are getting 3 to 4 sales daily they are uploading unique content high quality material and those who are not even getting one sale but 250-500 downloads daily they are uploading poor quality material why are u making fool a guy is getting more than 500 downloads but not even a single sale it simply means he is not in the list of those in which u are so if u dont have a good comment then please dont reply to his post he is uploading low quality material and still hes getting 235 downloads why??

& for those who still dont want to stop uploading on this filehost then i am 100% agree with cvrl77 "Time will tell who is right."

There's one basic rule, when you think it smells bad, move away.
Now, if no one of you have any image, or something 'touchy' except hunch or feeling, please, refrain from commenting here.
If you really think it's scam host, you are doing nothing but helping them keeping their topic on top of all posts. Just turn your back, and move away, and don't look back. I would rather not ban some of old members, because they can't stop bitching, but I'll do it, if you leave me no choice, or I'll just leave it to other moderators.

@Proaudiozone.info

so finally after 7days u got 4sales gud did u think this is not irregular sale??
i tooo face same problem if u check my previous posts u will get it that is mee too getting same irregular sales
for every 7days i am getting sudden sales aug 9th 2sales,aug 15th 2sales,aug 21st 2sales,aug 28th 1sale
this is the sale stats of mine

@Mr Jinx whats wrong with u guys those who are getting 3 to 4 sales daily they are uploading unique content high quality material and those who are not even getting one sale but 250-500 downloads daily they are uploading poor quality material why are u making fool a guy is getting more than 500 downloads but not even a single sale it simply means he is not in the list of those in which u are so if u dont have a good comment then please dont reply to his post he is uploading low quality material and still hes getting 235 downloads why??

& for those who still dont want to stop uploading on this filehost then i am 100% agree with cvrl77 "Time will tell who is right."

Isn't same get 500 downloads on some 10mb amateur adult pic set and 500 downloads on 700mb flac music cd compilation that you can find only on few sites on web.

With oron i had 2000 downloads daily and earn about 40$, why you think that you with 250 downloads can earn something?

Last edited:
Few month ago when I upload on Extabit( Now I don't upload on this host) I have only 30-50 download but 2-4 sale per day from my site... but this is long time ago when user trust them[eviljmz]

Last edited:
Yes, Extabit is very good. Moderator of WJ require pay money for his site, I don't remember MOD 's nick, Extabit don't agree this and he banned his nick.
Not fair for Extabit

5k without sales Its may be a problem you should try to test purchase on your account.. Or you have a bad luck :(

18595785.png

Here is my stats, I can't believe people would download these alot for free

i understand why we not getting sale and i have a proof. Really in Extabit i can't got USA sale i got it form Spain, Mexico, Chile, Italy like those countries But now not getting and so Sale has been reduced.

Here is the proof
Without PP
sales.gif

When PP:

sales.gif

So if you use Those country Based Payment processor we can get More sale.

Last edited:
Extabit is not cheats or liars. For a payment on 8/3 I was suppose to receive a wire transfer for over $1,000, there was some problem and it was never sent to me. Weeks went by, and I thought they were going to say "oh well, we sent it we don't know what happened." They didn't say this, last week I received the payment they owed me through WMZ and they didn't have to pay me. They could have made up any excuse in the book, but they didn't. They knew that they had not paid me and they made it right and paid what they owed me. So for all you guys to think they are cheating you out of $20 here, or $30 there, it can't be true, if they were going to cheat someone they would've cheated me. Really hope everybody stops complaining on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back