Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i can proff it now extabit cheat bec they not paid us 27 dates of earning mate kindly u think that how can he paid us new dates even he not paid us old earning 27 date of payment is ikurana and cridetcards payment understand not payapl we not see that they buy new servers if they buy server so ia m uploader i also pay server bills thats the ture proof virrgin now u understand

ohh come on dude what type of content are u posting huh they also post the same content which u post the reason is that u are in the list of their selected affiliates who are getting sales daily who are being paid on every friday and who have their full support so stop saying about content u are not making ur own content through which u are getting sales

yes i can proff it now extabit cheat bec they not paid us 27 dates of earning mate kindly u think that how can he paid us new dates even he not paid us old earning 27 date of payment is ikurana and cridetcards payment understand not payapl we not see that they buy new servers if they buy server so ia m uploader i also pay server bills thats the ture proof virrgin now u understand
I agree with you. because if we have to pay for their server so why they don't giving us their profit?

s extabit sucks
their are counting sales for the selected affliates who are geting 100'S $ per week
many of them talking about the content ofcourse wat u guys are posting that content i am posting why ur getting why i am not getting
those who are getting sales they are not the content makers to get tons of sales

Last edited:
All at last were convinced that Extabit the swindler? Extabit with contempt concerns the partners and steals from them money and sales.

@ heart_tracker

Message from Extabit:
"i've checked his acc
and reason is simple
200visits for last 7 days
mostly from India"

There are partners of Extabit at which now more sales, than was a week ago? Or at all sales decreased?

sales increasing day by day

screen blank

Gbobal problem or only my problem ?

I don't have any problem. Just clear browser cookies.

Last edited:
sales increasing day by day

Nobody doubts that stealing from the partners of Extabit increases to itself the income.

Why then other partners have such sharp recession this week if two weeks ago there were twice more sales?!

Or you will speak again for work and good luck? It is not necessary to hold us for fools!

Everyone is waiting for a response

Dear administrators ekstabit! How long is this chaos to the webmasters!?
1 On what basis is the minimum payout is increased from 15 to 50 dollars?
(If you buy a new server that you please be at the expense of personal savings and not by users)
2. How long can you wait for payment (2012.06.30, 2012.07.27). Since you have not been calculated Paypal .....
3. And deal with your sales, they just disappeared (about rebilah, I just forgot)
Enough to patch holes in their budgets through honest webmasters!
Burn in hell!

Russian version

Уважаемые администраторы экстабита! Сколько будет продолжаться этот беспредел по отношению к веб мастерам!?
1 На каком основании увеличена минимальная выплата с 15 до 50 долларов!?
(Если вы покупаете новые сервера то будьте добры делайте за счет личных сбережений а не за счет пользователей)
2. Сколько можно ждать выплаты за (2012.06.30, 2012.07.27). С вами рассчитывались уже не пейпал.....
3. И разберитесь с вашими продажами они просто пропали( о ребилах я вобще забыл)
Хватит латать свои дырки в бюджете за счет честных веб мастеров!!
Горите в аду!!!

@ frogfoot

Frozen balance went to sever bills. i think you all got that email from extabit.

what ? Frozen balance went to server bills ? Seriously ? being a so called top filehost you don't have money to pay for the affiliate program u have started & then one day u say it has been used for server bills ? wtf ~~~

At swindlers of Extabit everything is thought over. In the beginning they stole money with PayPal. Then Extabit stole money for the 27th. Now Extabit the swindler gives the honest partner every fifth sale, and four sales take away to themselves. Extabit thieves and liars. It is proved by checks.

Even jackals so don't arrive as Extabit arrives.

lol they pay freezing balance to pay server bills this is insane u dont have money shut your business idiots :)):)):)):)) i am 100% sure if uploaders stop uploading on extabit u will fucked up in seconds

Who yet didn't understand that Extabit swindlers? Buy 6,12 or 24 months a premium and you won't see it in the statistics. While Extabit will steal at you all 100 % of money from sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back