Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i have 1 confusion,if any user buy a premium,then next month if he will decide not to renew,then after 1 more month he renew again then will we get rebill?

hey i have 1 confusion,if any user buy a premium,then next month if he will decide not to renew,then after 1 more month he renew again then will we get rebill?

rebills = subscription

Subscription can be active or cancelled.

Till subscription is active - you will get rebills monthly.

Will be fixed ASAP.

[mod]Denis when will you learn we do not allow multiple accounts or account sharing.

This is more strictly enforced when you are a banned user gaining posting access with another account.

If you can not trust him to follow simple site rules how can you trust him to do anything else?
[/mod]

Got You!

@kudla:- No he wasn't trying to help here, he was trying to get more and more uploaders so he can cheat with them in future.

I am happy that WDF caught him red handed.

Freaky Awesome Job done by WDF =)

what has trust to do with this? he's just trying to help

I suggest you read the rules.

I, also, would like to add it was your request for top post change that tipped me off to his use of the account, so you in effect ratted him out. I just had to wait for it to happen.

You can not break the rules here.

I do not saying about frozen payment, I saying about the frozen balance and it would be nice if Extabit allow us to use it for Extabit premium access (we use own money we paid you anyway). Please considering that option

WDF you are my man i already posted here that gfx is also denis lol i hope u will die soon extabit

WARNING

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO START UPLOADING I ADVISE DONT USE THIS HOST

^ I Suggest you to leave extabit dude they are not counting sales if you are getting 5 sales daily they will give u one only so leave before its too late and KUDLA is not trying to help anyone they are here only to get more uploaders so they will fraud with thousands of dollar in future .... Rapidgator is best choice instead of extabit because they are not cheating.they are paying.they have PPD also so dont waste your time with extabit move as fast as u can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back