Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough to feed us with tales about the fact that the need to work more and about luck. I work more, and sales of less. Large sales of all but disappeared. Extabit gives us only a part of small sales, and all the major picks himself. Extabit crooks and thieves. Extabit stole our money with Paypal, and now they steal our sales. Why on other services there is a sale, and the Extabit no or little?!! Because Extabit stealing our sales. Jesus is a witness to it.

GFX why u ignore my message i ask about sales and u not answer me really too much slow now

Extabit respond only to what is profitable for them. Extabit profitable to steal our sales and pretend to be a fool. Tell us about success. The more partners will work, the more Extabit will steal our money and sale.

So how does Extabit do so only the dirty bastards!!!

Enough to feed us with tales about the fact that the need to work more and about luck. I work more, and sales of less. Large sales of all but disappeared. Extabit gives us only a part of small sales, and all the major picks himself. Extabit crooks and thieves. Extabit stole our money with Paypal, and now they steal our sales. Why on other services there is a sale, and the Extabit no or little?!! Because Extabit stealing our sales. Jesus is a witness to it.
If you think that Extabit are dirty crooks,theives and cheating bastards, why do you even waste your time to come here and whine about it like a baby everyday? Nothing is going to change about them. Just leave to another filehost. No one is stopping you. :facepalm:

Those who can't get sales, change your technique of what and where you post. Quality DOES matter.

If you think that Extabit are dirty crooks,theives and cheating bastards, why do you even waste your time to come here and whine about it like a baby everyday? Nothing is going to change about them. Just leave to another filehost. No one is stopping you. :facepalm:

Those who can't get sales, change your technique of what and where you post. Quality DOES matter.

It is you lick ass Extabit. I'm telling the truth about Extabit. People are not fools and they see themselves as Extabit robs them of the sale.
I have to work with Extabit by the fact that I can't deceive users of its sites, which have purchased the premium on Extabit. I'm not a scammer as Extabit.
I see that on Rapidgator a lot more sales. I see that on lumfile a lot more sales than on Extabit.
I checked Extabit bought two premium.
One-on-month, the other for 3 months. One month Extabit counts, and 3 months Extabit hasn't recognized, and stole him. Extabit dirty thief, which takes advantage of the fact that other people are honest.

@Mao: So let everyone see and judge for themselves if Extabit is cheating or not. If they want to lick Extabit's ass, let them lick. If they want to stop and not be fooled as you mentioned, let them leave the site too and upload somewhere else. You don't have to remind everyone day and night in this topic. Everyone isn't blind and ignorant as you think they are. I know you have a good heart in telling everyone based on your stats but you don't have to repeat it every single time on every few pages. Also, if you are so sure that they are cheating, why don't you show actual proof of it? Don't give just a talk everytime you come here w/o proof.

@ Mao

please don't make proof less comments here. If they really not counted, why don't you send transaction id & file that used to buy premium?

have u read previous extabit's announcement or u can read my signature.

People Just complain same thing again and again ......

If you really want real output then do real Job ... Online earning works like that Sometime good Sometime bad..

@Meo
Its just a suggestion
Don't waste your precious time on this host if it is not working ... Stick with other host instead of Daily criticize and mourning here...

@Gfx Well if wht Mao says is truth. thn we cannot always send u file links which was used to purchase as we do not even know if anything was purchased... if we do not get sales..

I hope the previous comment is not true..coz i trust extabit.. Hope they dnt cheat.. if they do.. thn.. its end for thm. and hate to see tht

@ Mao

please don't make proof less comments here. If they really not counted, why don't you send transaction id & file that used to buy premium?

have u read previous extabit's announcement or u can read my signature.

What would Extabit blocked my account? Extabit really think that all here are fools, and you are the most intelligent? How much the last time you blocked partners?! Extabit only and that may threaten and steal sale. Tell us about luck, but luck will be no more of that Extabit sale.
Extabit relies on the fact that those who want to check it buy 1 month and he counted. Extabit not counted on the fact that people would check their buying 3,6,12,24 of the month, as did is I. Big purchase Extabi I was not credited.
My advice to your friends, use less and then Extabit will allow you to take more sales. As soon as you will be more work, Extabit back will steal it from you a lot of sales.

People Just complain same thing again and again ......

If you really want real output then do real Job ... Online earning works like that Sometime good Sometime bad..

@Meo
Its just a suggestion
Don't waste your precious time on this host if it is not working ... Stick with other host instead of Daily criticize and mourning here...

I earn on the Internet a few thousand dollars in a month. Trust me, I see when we are deceived, and when not to.

I pathological hate thieves and deceivers, and that is why I write here. And of course because Extabit me a lot of money, which he paid Paypal. Which Extabit stole himself.

Last edited:
again i am saying, just don't post proof less comments. You said, u tested sales. So, y don't you send transaction id.

If it's not really credited you will get 100% from that sale.

Note: some members here already tested service, Their sales 100% counted within minutes and also got 100% from their sales.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back