Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice and actively supporting as us expected from our excellent extabit, but I personally wondering why an week with more than 20K download but only 2 sales, isn't that impossible for get that alot of downloads for free ?

@ frogfoot

anything can be possible with PPS. You can get 3-5 sales per 1k downloads or you can get 1 or zero sales per 10 k downloads.

There is no ratio between dls & sales. It's purely based on your users. Remember, in PPS always quality matters.

This is my opinion.

@ frogfoot

anything can be possible with PPS. You can get 3-5 sales per 1k downloads or you can get 1 or zero sales per 10 k downloads.

There is no ratio between dls & sales. It's purely based on your users. Remember, in PPS always quality matters.

This is my opinion.

Must have an ratio because you're working as an file locker, if my published content is very easily to download for free, people won't pay, right. Please take time to review the system and suggest us what is best for both Extabit and affs. I hate to push some trash file in the cabinet ZIP to made file larger than 100MB, but I'm thinking about to do so (you lost your storage space, I lost time to do so) :))

@saninokia, as far as I know, there is a 50 GB daily limit, which is quite high for an ordinary user.
(I am not sure but I remembered that someone said there is a limit)

GFX That problem happen again. I just copy some of my backup files & File Become Inactive again.. :( . This thing happen in few files not all files. Could you please fix it. :(

Those Files were not on inactive list.. After copy files goes to the inactive list instantly.

Capture.png

Look at the remove date. But those files are now on Inactive list. It's a bug please fix it.

Last edited:
[SLIDE]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/223/schoolbuschicks19wmvdow.png[/SLIDE]

What does it means? Files is already deleted or some server problem with extabit?​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back