Status
Not open for further replies.
seems i can't login to my account...what happend?everytime i want to write the password and the ID are gone..and when i type the password 1st i cannot login (wrong user name and pass)??

sales are fine uploading speed good but you saying payment 1 week delay okay you mean 17/8 payment that you will pay 31/8 ? fine but i don't get 3/8 payment so far Why?

Gfx check pm plz

@kaylog: send me payment ID or ID of premium account, I can check for you. But I think you probably were logged in your premium account while buying premium via a file, so u extended it.

Why you not reply my mail ? i sent you mail 5 day ago but i not get any answer ?

Last edited:
^ he cant reply u bro he is busy in party coz they have a lot of money now

come on guys they are cheating everyone know that so my idea is to leave extabit and try other filehosts

Tcxpl.jpg

@amerriaz you bitter bro? hahaha! i love reading your comments about extabit.. every comment you made here shows how bitter you are on extabit. you cant seem to move on from the suspension they had given you.

Keep posting here, im looking forward to your next comment. :)

Hello extabit,
I registed with a wrong email . Can you edit my profiles. Because with wrong email, i can't confirm my account to change email. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back