Status
Not open for further replies.
i never dont say extabit is bad still i like extabit i just talking about not count properly sales that all mate never say that extabit is bad i also like extabit very much but pls extabit team u should count sales properly that i want

Ok my experience about extabit.
I use extabit and 1 month ago I added rapidgator as mirror.
Results:
Extabit: downloads 1500-2000 daily, sales 0-2 daily, files 2 tb
Rapidgator: downloads - 300 daily, sales 2-5 daily, files 300 gb

So people prefer rapidgator to buying premiums or is something wrong with counting sales from extabit.

If you have small sales with extabit just add rapidgator or other mirror and see results.

different people ...... different concerns. That's why many filehosts popping up.
In my view Extabit is the best......... That's why everyone using Extabit.

thats u think that everyone using extabit dude go check it out on big warez forums and websites :facepalm::facepalm:

Please dont say that coz it hurts those who are not getting sales because there is almost 10 or 20 affiliates who are getting sales i know their names but i dont want to mention if u are getting sales then it means extabit is working for you not you are working for extabit so think before u post

I only had one major problem with extabit, I didn't get my payment for 8/3. This morning my payment was made to me finally, so I can say I have zero problems with extabit and in my opinion they are the best filehost. Sales are up and down, some good days, some not so good, it's just the luck of the draw. Thanks for payment.

Please dont say that coz it hurts those who are not getting sales because there is almost 10 or 20 affiliates who are getting sales i know their names but i dont want to mention if u are getting sales then it means extabit is working for you not you are working for extabit so think before u post

You better think before post ... I have my own opinion

You have problem you are complaining
I dont have problem I'm praising

Next time don't try to over react here otherwise report button will be triggered ...

Have fun ..

unable to register in extabit site , temp unavailable

hi,

i am unable to create an account at hxxp://extabit.com/register.jsp as i get page is temporarily unavailable

i have purchased a premium voucher from a reseller but i cannot create an account to activate the premium account

any tips to create an account

you wasted your money in buying premium acccount u should go for netload or rapidgator well hope u get your problem solved next time be careful

hi,

i am unable to create an account at hxxp://extabit.com/register.jsp as i get page is temporarily unavailable

i have purchased a premium voucher from a reseller but i cannot create an account to activate the premium account

any tips to create an account

Try accessing that page a little later. Sometimes it shows the temporary unavailable page but this only lasts a couple of minutes.

I delete 2 tb files from my account...This is Game Over

Extabit you cheating on sale you cheat on withdraw
User still waitng for frozen money which you already have:facepalm:

Mod please just ban Extabit
This host is waste of time

PS. I buy premium from my file from my friend account and guess what...thay don't counted them
But I don't have screenshots and movie.Soo it is no matter for anything

Last edited:
I think extabit is not cheating on sales. You all has received less premium accounts that in other file host because a lot of users have an premium on extabit already. I have stoped to upload files two month ago and i get 1 daily sale from old files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back