Status
Not open for further replies.
moderator message was that extabit turnde into scam. now thread is alive again. so wtf?

WJs owner has asked the mod staff to reopen this thread and allow Extabit to respond publicly to the issue found by the members.

We are monitoring this thread, should they come to address the issue please conduct yourselves in a civil manner.

I would not expect many answers from them though.

Still not receive payout (Waiting payout)
And continue lost income in balance.
Thursday:
$85 in balance
$74 in waiting payout
Friday:
$0 in balance
$74 in waiting payout

This is not the first time. Last I lost ~$100 same this time

@Seekvn : you should provide a proof.

WJ is not allowed to upload screenshot.
I have not received payout yet and many uploaders told above

Lost balance is their system, I have not screenshot of stats all day but If WJ staffs request to provide I can show them proof they cheat me

Calculate (all earn) VS (paid+waiting payout+current balance) is not matched

WDF you are super mod now, congrats to u first. Speaking of civil manner, you are the one who should behave like that. Being too sarcasm and trying to make yourself a public enemy here won't help to build your reputation.

Monitor this thread a civil manner way. :)

hey guys..im new on extabit..i want to ask what is hidden status on my files?and my files getting very fast got reported..are they check the report valid or not?i mean on other host my files are fine but not on extabit.thanks for ur help..

I am receiving slow download speed on my prem. account these couple days on IDM. Anybody has slow download speed too?

They limit download 20 GB or 35GB/day (Not exactly)
If you download more than limitation, you will receive low speed (about 80kbps)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back