Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks heart_tracker.

I Write but extabit says

Wallet change: please confirm changes.
You wallet number was changed.
In security purposes, this action have to be confirmed. The confirmation code was sent on your email.

But i didn't recieve any mail. ( i want to re-send 4 times ) but it doesn't here. Anybody have same problem?

it will take sometime....... maybe 30min. - 2 hrs. I think you will get all reset mails at once (resended 4 times) Choose the latest one to apply changes.

do u see this text at extabit ?

PayPal decided to terminate partnership with us.
From Tuesday purchases via paypal will be unavailable.
All current and waiting payouts will be frozen for 180 days, untill we received money from PayPal.
We are working on integration of alternative payment methods right now.

They have removed $47 from my account balance now it's $0.
Can we call something else, or as usual just scammer file host?

bro goto payment option they just mentioned in forzen balance....bcoz their paypal got limited or you can call it freeze....so ur amount also freeze..........but they will pay whatever you earn further........they can't pay from paypal and whatever you earned they just went to in tht Limited paypal account...they can't do anything for tht......

Thanks heart_tracker.

I Write but extabit says

Wallet change: please confirm changes.
You wallet number was changed.
In security purposes, this action have to be confirmed. The confirmation code was sent on your email.

But i didn't recieve any mail. ( i want to re-send 4 times ) but it doesn't here. Anybody have same problem?

I also unable to receive confirmation email to change my payout method

They have removed $47 from my account balance now it's $0.
Can we call something else, or as usual just scammer file host?
No mate, extabit isnt, its surely a bug. Happened same here, 38$ gone from my account too & they are not frozen balance. Its not a matter to worry, I think they are busy now, but they wont scam, dont worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back