Status
Not open for further replies.
Why they tell a lie about payment ?

Everyone knows Extabit always pay the payment and we got continuous payment from them in past.

I guess there is no need for seeing snap of Paypal Limitation.
I know Paypal limited their account and its not a surprise in now days.
It can happen with any file-host.
Now we just need to wait for the right time and hope for the best
Thats what we can do for now. If we make fun here then believe me its not gonna help with anyone.

Yes and Staff member (WDF) is supporting that person who is continously making fun of Owner ... :O

Future for extabit !
ERdoE.jpg

Yes and Staff member (WDF) is supporting that person who is continously making fun of Owner ... :O

Actually, WDF and khazmash are laughing their asses off at ya'll poor souls that continuously bicker about the same damn thing over and over, page after page, to an infinity.

"Gimme me moneiz me family is starving."

About time you learn that 'uploading' is not a sustainable activity.

EXTABIT HAS PROBLEM IN PAYPAL LIMITETION SO WHAT ABOUT WEBMONEY PAYMENT THEY DID NOT PAY THAT ALSO....WEBMONEY A.C ALSO GETTING LIMITED OR WHAT

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH...

EXTABIT CAN PAY ANY ONE TODAY ??

can pay 1 week? we will go on...

support offline..

i'm remember my money :(

i am totally hopeless:facepalm::(

EXTABIT HAS PROBLEM IN PAYPAL LIMITETION SO WHAT ABOUT WEBMONEY PAYMENT THEY DID NOT PAY THAT ALSO....WEBMONEY A.C ALSO GETTING LIMITED OR WHAT

SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH...

Go home kid.Go home :facepalm::facepalm:

Yelling here doesn't make any sense and I think it's time to move foward and find a new way to make money online

Actually, WDF and khazmash are laughing their asses off at ya'll poor souls that continuously bicker about the same damn thing over and over, page after page, to an infinity.

"Gimme me moneiz me family is starving."

About time you learn that 'uploading' is not a sustainable activity.

Instead of applying rules you guys doing fun lol keep it up... and by Grace of God I have my own work which is running well ... and yeah quote those who are "Poor Souls"...

Instead of applying rules you guys doing fun lol keep it up... and by Grace of God I have my own work which is running well ... and yeah quote those who are "Poor Souls"...

Just be glad we're not 'applying those rules' in this thread. Because if we did, you all would have about 10+ infractions each by now with a month long forum ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back