Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry to ask this, but today I made my first 50$ so now I can request them, but I dont know how, are the payments done automatically on Fridays? or do I have to request a payment manually? thank you in advance for the answer!

^^^
While they will deduct the balance from your account on this friday and normally pay you next friday. They are currently having problems with paypal so maybe a week or two extra. But you can see it pending on you payments once they deduct it.

Understanding extabit

I registered with extabit way back when they started. But they had a very complicated system then. Like, u do this then your rate will be this certain percentages which i could never fathom, so i left it and moved on to other simpler hosts like hotfile. Now it looks very interesting so i guess i will be working with u guys

@ Extabit

I've one request that as soon as the limitation gets over, kindly release the all locked payment without having any further delay. Do not wait for the Payment Day (Friday) to release the "Locked Payments".

Thank you!

is today stat (download count) okay for everyone? mine seems to be frozen.

edit:
it's okay now. didn't noticed the day has changed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back