Yes, but we need resolve some issues like:
- additional payment processors
- add 6month,12month packages
- improve bandwidth
- add additional storage
- add additional upload servers
- mimimize PP limitation risks
- few others

Denis,You can add paysafecard & Ukash as payment method for 6 & 12 Month account. Its anonymous for all and without any risk. the bet company bwin.com and some filehosts (uploaded.to & more) use paysafecard to recieve payments for ages. As I know,paysafecard also is providing a directly payment processor for a little % and pay out to your CC or wank wire.

To all dumb assholes in this thread:

STOP TO POST YOUR SCREENSHOTS WITH EARNING & PAYMENT HERE!

Last edited:
some people choose wrong premium type!!!

some people who first pay choose wrong premium type,because they think "download" type is free download,so they choose it. my file <5M.but my asian downloader (they don't know too much english including me)choose download type,could you move "Want more premium options or have discount code?" to page bottom

Last edited:
some people who first pay choose wrong premium type,because they think "download" type is free download,so they choose it. my file <5M.but my asian downloader (they don't know too much english including me)choose download type,could you move "Want more premium options or have discount code?" to page bottom

its been a big problem for asian people. Especially in eastern and southern regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back