Status
Not open for further replies.
Why You are wasting your time on extabit??
They are not paying you on time.
Site is not working properly.
rate is 20 if your account making sales for them.
otherwise your rate is below even 3.50$.
they can stop your sale or hide your sales and keep paying you wrost rate.
there uploading speed is wrost and wasting of time.
FTP is not working properly.
sometime issue with alertpay sometime time issue with paypal.
every friday you are crying for your money.you begging your money your reward for your hardwork from extabit every friday.
they are not professional . they banned my account just because that i wrote that they are Scamers .why because they did't pay me even a single penny i have been working on extabit for the last few months but they did't think about that.
They are not Professionals. its better that you can use those file sharing companies which are not paying like rapid share or media fire at least you will get traffic or you can improve your site ranking.
i am missing you file sonic file serve w upload.
Now Its upto you...

Last edited:
1st sale 28/02 added to balance, sales 27/02 doesn't added to balance but appears on partner report by sales an by period, what happened?

Is there anyway to upgrade my account to premium status using my own earnings?
And how's thing going with paypal? Could we receive payment to paypal this week?

Thank supporters!

:)):)):)):)):)):)):))
EveryOne is
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:X-(X-(X-(:(:(:(:O:O
We <3<3<3<3 Extabit

X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(
It is you Own opinion But don't spread panic. maybe some problem But will be it solve it by Extabit. We uploaders Like Extabit and only he supported us after megaupload issue ok.
Thanks regard
Borhan X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(X-(

My problem is on this pictures.

ex2.jpg

ex1.jpg

Please extabit fix my balance :'( .

this screenshot is much better :facepalm: why? only extabit staff know why i don't have any sale...never. and i don't have account from yesterday. :))

KbOTz.jpg

a good reason to stop uploading for this host. 8-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back