Status
Not open for further replies.
@uploaders - all sites require a waiting period before counting sales. They want to make sure they purchasers are not going to try to get their money back, a very easy thing to do with paypal, I'm not sure about webmoney. This can be anywhere from 24 hours to 30 days. The people complaining must be new uploaders who are not accounting for this standard practice

@extabit - what is the waiting period? I couldn't find anything on your affiliate page

c8267c8036.jpg

Sales counting.... but only if you od PPD plan ? ;/

Nope..

It doesnot matter if you're on ppd or PPS .

I m on PPS and sales counting works fine as it was working before :)
Sales could be low, like if u were getting before 5 sales per day and for last 4 days u would be getting per day 2 , 1 or 0 sales, It could be due to download speed but they are trying to improving speed and guys it really take some time its not easy to do in quick mode. But you cannot say that sales counting is not working. I had asked to 4 guys and they said everything is fine.

Regards

Champ

today i have got 7 sales and i m in pps plan; so, there is no problem with sales count.

But i want to know about AP payout. How much time i have to wait?

the time of waiting is increasing and increasing; first for paypal, now for alertpay.

Hope, it will be finished soon...

ALL sales/rebills ARE counted!

Stop crying and panic!

Just take 12.99$ bucks from your paypal account and simply TEST!

Extabit and Denis would like you all to take $12.99 US from your paypal accounts and check the sales counting system.

Of course you will not get your money back for that premium purchase and they will have taken in a lot of cash.

This file host has major issues with credibility. I have banned and censored their URL on all my sites.

I have concerns that they will sell a bunch of premium accounts, collect a bunch of cash (They have not yet that is why they are still here.), owe the uploaders a lot of money, then leave overnight without a trace.

I expressed all my concerns to Denis and he offered me discount codes for my members to use to buy premium but could not tell me when Extabit would have all their issues resolved. I would not want my members to buy premium accounts from a file host that can not pay their affiliate obligations now. How long will it be before they can't pay their server bill if this is the case?

I think sales count is ok i had 7 sales today & 7 sales yesterday, usually i had 10 ~ 20 sales per day, but this was before the problems with download & upload speed problems, i believe that as soon as the new servers will be installed, everything will get back to normal. Just please be patient, nobody is cheating or scamming you.

P.S. 2 month ago my friend bought a 6 month premium account from my link with PayPal, & this sale was counted almost instant, and i get money for this sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back