Status
Not open for further replies.
@champ of champs and this is for blind eyes also bru.

I hope it will open your blind eyes who say EXTABIT Sc....m

OFhRX.jpg

sorry to say Extabit Now Big sucks, No Sale, No rebill & no payment. F**K off

Work hard and upload quality content You must get sale .You can say f**k off to paypal .Those idiots Limit my 3 Paypal account .As a result I lost $ 320+ in last One month .

Getting regular sale and rebill .I hate to show my sale cause people dislike this .But people should know everything is working fine .
87def85e1f.png

Extabit is one of the Best filehost .I <3 Extabit .Wish Extabit's Best luck and hope this paypal issue solve soon .

I see this thread is becoming boring now ...

first few people bark sale not working then double response receive with screenshots lol

and this repeat everyday ...

I really hope there's life after Paypal, since it seems to be systematically shutting down its relationships with File Hosting companies. The only big company with no problems, so far, is Rapidgator. But I wonder, is it only a matter of time before they get bonked,too?

how can i have an affliate account.. please guide me or help me!! i m a professional poster and can show my stat with other filehost!! i m currently with df, rg and ff.. but no happy with them at all.. got dc acc banned serveral time with losing money.. i want to switch now.. please anybody help me out...

The following email was sent by PayPal to TorGuard.

When we reviewed your account, we noticed that your activity violates some of the agreements you have with us. Because of this, weve limited your accounts and can no longer offer our services to you. Youll still be able to log in to view your transaction history, but you wont be able to send or receive money.

I believe this is the exact issue faced by Extabit, many other cyberlockers and VPN providers. The difference is Extabit depends solely on Paypal as the only payment method. Now the worst case scenario which has already happened to TorGuard might happen to Extabit as well: Paypal refused any further negotiation and froze their money for good.

If the worst case scenario did happen, I am positive that Extabit team will come up with the best possible solution to ensure that no partners losing money at the end of the day. However, Extabit should consider using Paypal only for affiliates payout, all other premium buying options should switch to alternative payment processors. Guess you guys have learned this lesson not to put all eggs in one basket, right?

Anyway, many of us here will continue to support you as usual, stay alive and live Extabit. Paypal sucks the life out of it, but life goes on.

Until then, lets only hope the best will happen...

PS: email originated from torrentfreak

Well that sounds "terrible" but as we know that "Show must go on!!" and this is what i am doing and i believe that many of us are still working the same thing with Extabit and even getting good revenue in such condition.

So hope for the best and pray for the best.

Good Luck to all of us! :)

hey $50 where deducted from my extabit account and i receive not a single cent in my paypal account why is that where is my money ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back