Status
Not open for further replies.
[SLIDE]http://vvcap.net/db/5fJf-0BoHLE-SAgQvcdH.png[/SLIDE]

Dear extabit_staff

i just saw yesterday my aff.jsp i found 3 premium purchases from my account in same day i didnt do this even i have premium provided till 2015 from extabit already. this suspicious activity done from rdp provider. kindly add that balance in my account. :'(

already pmed to staff and feedback gone related to this issue. hoping good and supportive answer from you.

Regards

Similar thing happened with me too, i think in filesonic. :facepalm:
its one of the badest thing that could ever occur with an affiliate. X-(X-(

Deserves a quick check.!

Best Regards,
avineshwar

[SLIDE]http://vvcap.net/db/5fJf-0BoHLE-SAgQvcdH.png[/SLIDE]

Dear extabit_staff

i just saw yesterday my aff.jsp i found 3 premium purchases from my account in same day i didnt do this even i have premium provided till 2015 from extabit already. this suspicious activity done from rdp provider. kindly add that balance in my account. :'(

already pmed to staff and feedback gone related to this issue. hoping good and supportive answer from you.

Regards

I have the same problem and I signaled and the PM and the Ticket few days ago! The answer was: The summary report is ok! Yes is ok but the total payout is 0! And I got premium account for one month not two years!

@Extabit_Danis and other staff solve our issues in prompt action. its not our fault be a cooperative customer dealer

@iuly87i: i just saw yesterday 3 premium purchases from my account. even i dont need of premium i have already premium till 2015. we need our balance back.

Thanks

I hope the filehost support can solve my issues here.

My List of issues:

I have uploaded files and also got downloads but I can't see any stats.
This may be due to am not being signed up for the partnership program. If this is the reason, then I can't see any option for signing up for the affiliate program on your site.
Whenever I try to send a support issue, it ask for captcha but no captcha is displayed.

This is why I am trying to get help here. If you need my username, I'll be happy to pm it to you.

Thanks.

Dear staff,

At least, you can answer my queries. Today is the last day to decide if i go with extabit or not. If I don't get the answers, then I'll leave this host.

Thanks.

Hi,

I don't find any option for joining your affiliate program. I've got 100's of downloads for my files and i still find the same thing with no stats and bucks in my account. Support team also doesn't reply on my issue.

Help me!

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back