Status
Not open for further replies.

Exel

I see a lot of people here asking simple questions with relatively simple answers, and people offer to help, but request money for it. So.. here I am, I'm not the best coder in the world, but I know my way around vBulletin, so I'm here to offer my services. I can help modify skins, fix issues, find mods, etc. All I ask of you is a thanks, donations are always nice but not required.

So, as long as you give me a detailed description of what you want, with proper info, I'm here to help. :) <3

Hopefully some people can vouch for me if you're scared I'm going to take over your site. >.> I've been a member here for a while now and would like to give back to the community.

tWSla6L.png

Last edited by a moderator:
158 comments
Hello excel

I have imported forum from ipb to vb and it gives an error an i visit home page it shows me this

Code:
[B]Warning[/B]: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in [B][path]/includes/functions.php[/B] on line [B]361[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in [B][path]/includes/functions.php[/B] on line [B]361[/B]

How to resolve that is this database conflict?

Ok, I have a question too. How to use Thread title in (for example) Ad location templates>>ad_showthread_firstpost_start? I've tried calling {vb:raw threadinfo.title} and {vb:raw thread.title} but it's not working. Vbulletin 4

So, you're trying to show the thread title in the ad template?
I believe the thread title isn't originally coded to show globally (In all templates.)

hei excel
can you download these style for me
thx
Code:
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=260301
http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=233338

hi excel
want to ask
i had set the prefix with background
but the problem is (see image below)

the "started by Administrator" is not below the prefix. so how to make it below the prefix.
here the css
Code:
.myvbprefix {
    border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px;
    color: #FFFFFF;
    display: block;
    float: left;
    font-family: Arial;
    font-weight: bold;
    font-size: 80%;
    margin: 0 3px 0 0 !important;
    padding: 2px 7px !important;

Hello Sir,

I'm having problems with my keywords metatags in showthread:

Exp: These are mines they are generated only from thread tags

NWe0c.png

I want to change them to extended one generated from thread relevant words like these :

IPi13.png

BTW i'm using vbseo 3.6.0 and auto tagger plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back