Status
Not open for further replies.

Exel

I see a lot of people here asking simple questions with relatively simple answers, and people offer to help, but request money for it. So.. here I am, I'm not the best coder in the world, but I know my way around vBulletin, so I'm here to offer my services. I can help modify skins, fix issues, find mods, etc. All I ask of you is a thanks, donations are always nice but not required.

So, as long as you give me a detailed description of what you want, with proper info, I'm here to help. :) <3

Hopefully some people can vouch for me if you're scared I'm going to take over your site. >.> I've been a member here for a while now and would like to give back to the community.

tWSla6L.png

Last edited by a moderator:
158 comments
download3k.png

For some reason imageshack images dont show here

Here is a problem i have. These two posts are indentical only difference is the first post is copied from another website, when i do this the text in the post blends with the BG of the postbit. The same happens if i copy and pasted live urls in betwen the text i am pasting.

But if i copy the exact same text from a notepad it works fine as seen in the second post.

Seems like you're using the WYSIWYG editor to do the copying so it takes the formatting of the text that you copied from the other site perhaps.

Try copy/pasting using the basic editor and see if you still get the same formatting issue.

Inspect the element with chrome's webtool, see where it's grabbing the css.

Doesn't help if you don't link me to the thread where it's happening.

How do I make CSS like Error Box with title and some Information inside it?

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 AM ----------

From where should I get DBTech: Advanced User Tagging (Pro) v3, DBTech AJAX Threads (Pro) 1.1.1?

i need mode fixed limit daily post like registered user make only 10 post daily if he want to post more then 24 hour after they can post like this mode available in VB?

SOrry that above problem solved :)
Now i have new problem please help me.
I have a custom ...I have a problem with currently active user.Its not showing the online username ..How to solve it.See the image its show only
Currently Active Users: 51 (14 members and 37 guests)
Most users ever online was 2,659, 05-25-2013 at 01:17 PM.

But not showing usernames of online usernames .The code is in footer .Actually it need to present in forum home.For my theme its in footer.Can some one please solve it .thanku

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I want to start converting PSDs into vbulletin designs. Is there anyway I can get some help from you? BTW, I really admire your works.

Thanks in advance. :)

Hello sir i have rpoblem with cloudfare ....Its not showing my real visitors ips can u please tell me how cna i solve it. :) ... I am using vbulletin 3.8.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back