Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Duckload ..Ur Ranking System really Sucks !!!

I am on gold on entire this week even on Hotfile .But after a week my uploader point moved from 5 to 5.61 ... .61 points in a weeks!!!!!!!!

Sorry mate .Its almost impossible to get 45$ for 1000 downloads

Still earning much lower than Fileserve HF Filesonic even after using it as my primary host

Do something about ur RANKING SYSTEM MATE .

Send me your account id and we'll check it

Mr.Duckload, You already have a date for the launch of the new version?
Sorry I'm a little anxious 8-)8-)8-)8-)

Sorry at the moment we don't know a date for that because we're still working on the redesign, but we do that as fast as possible.

Friends nice to see this support thread on duckload..

Do duckload allow remote upload from fileserve n filesonic or oron.. as I have premium accounts on all these otherr file hosts n having great collection with these file host..would like to add them to duckload..

but it is not supporting any of them.

plz help..

we'll add more remote functions as fast as possible.

Anyone notice Duckload removed the download counter and all thats left is "Rated DLs".

I had a file with 200+ downloads yet only received 4 Rated DLs, who the hell would download part1 200 times? Doesn't sound right.

We had to remove this because of the reason that everybody was like "thats impossible!!!!" we tried to be transparency with that but we just got criticism, so we removed it and you see only that what every other host shows you.

the counter was just clicks not even downloads, so they dont need to download it 200 times they just need to refresh the page 200times and it would be show as that.

Send me your account id and we'll check it

Sorry at the moment we don't know a date for that because we're still working on the redesign, but we do that as fast as possible.

we'll add more remote functions as fast as possible.

We had to remove this because of the reason that everybody was like "thats impossible!!!!" we tried to be transparency with that but we just got criticism, so we removed it and you see only that what every other host shows you.

the counter was just clicks not even downloads, so they dont need to download it 200 times they just need to refresh the page 200times and it would be show as that.

sir please check my account about ranking sir..(User ID: 148854)..i think there is a problem.tnx

Duckload, plz check my partner notification earning, i think it have some problem. I have 6 referrals, some of my friends had ~1000 downloads but it only show 1-2 download :|
(User ID: 162625)
Hope you will finish your site soon and duckload will be one of the best popular/easy to use/good earning file hosting like MU, FS :)

Kiestas, give me your ID please.

The most of all only have 3000 value downloads each week, they can't expect to get silver with only 3000 value downloads each week...

I've been using Duckload a while now.
Definitely one of the most annoying things with this filehost is the Captcha for deleting files. It's also so buggy. It's taken me 10 minutes to delete a bunch of files here.
I'm considering stopping to use it just because of this.

The most of all only have 3000 value downloads each week, they can't expect to get silver with only 3000 value downloads each week...

More than 6000 download
5.38 Bronze :(
29526412.jpg

I am gold on Hotfile for a week now
Makes 6-17$ everyday on Fileserve from downloads alone
MY easyshare rank is 23 now

But i made only 0.61 points [5--->5.61]on duckload over last 2 weeks !!!!!!

Sorry duckload stopped using Duckload as my primary host

Its almost impossible to reach ur top level and earn 45$ for 1K

DUDE YOUR RANKING SYSTEM IS EASILY THE WORST

But as a downloader ur speeds are good and have resume capacity.Hope it will stays like that

Sorry for this post .I am not saying that u are the worst .But i expected a lot from u .And even bought 1GBps EU server for duckload alone

Hope u will make some good changes to ur ranking system or atleast like hotfile

I am gold on Hotfile for a week now
Makes 6-17$ everyday on Fileserve from downloads alone
MY easyshare rank is 23 now

But i made only 0.61 points [5--->5.61]on duckload over last 2 weeks !!!!!!

Sorry duckload stopped using Duckload as my primary host

Its almost impossible to reach ur top level and earn 45$ for 1K

DUDE YOUR RANKING SYSTEM IS EASILY THE WORST

But as a downloader ur speeds are good and have resume capacity.Hope it will stays like that

Sorry for this post .I am not saying that u are the worst .But i expected a lot from u .And even bought 1GBps EU server for duckload alone

Hope u will make some good changes to ur ranking system or atleast like hotfile
Fully agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back