Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hats off Mr. Duckload (sorry dont know ur real name).
But really u have given wat i wud say...the best...
yes frankly
i started using Duckload.com as a competition to win premium account in ********** . i am registered wid a different username there..But in the process i fall in love wid the service of duckload.
Its awsome. =)
As a result i have almost stopped using hotfile and other hosting services and now use only urs.

Since i trust u guys this much i have suggestions or rather say request

1. Sometimes the links generates and error "404 Not Found". Plz fix this issue at earliest as it kills possible downloads. And there are other bugs too. :|
2. Kindly fix the ranking system..m stuck at bronze
3. DONT EVER STOP THIS GREAT SERVICE

may be people dont realize it now but its a good option..
and m saying it coz, it supports the end user..hence it is going to stay in the market...see what happend to RS..
and wid options given by DL to uploaders it will be well paying....But No Doubt..they need to fix it..so cut the dude some slack...

Live n let live
Peace out .v.

Thanks for the words.

We see you don''t like the rank-system and we are thinking about this. Anyway you earn good money on bronce.

I like to get links to the 404 NOt Found error.

I see you don't like this ranking system we will talk about to remove this. But not this year, i think it's going to be removed in starting of the next year.

IF WE DECIDE to remove this. Don't count on it. WE put a lot of work in this.

if duckload removes this rank they could be growing faster as almost all uploaders will upload there as it has good speed for free users hope you consider it :D

You believe uploaders care about speeds??

All i see is crying for the rank system,so about the money!

HF,MU,RS and all the others didn't become like they are right now in 1 month.You compare other companies with Duckload but you miss the thing that it is fully operational in public for some months now.

Let me ask you something..All of you say rank system sucks rank system sucks.

DID ANYONE of you asked how the hell the rank system drops after it will go up one rank??

HA??did anyone?

We are really interested to work out a system of premium-sales and money for downloads with you together.

But the most here are just thinking about the money, so we can't make a reasonable conversation here about the system.

The japan-uploader say: "Make 10000$ each 1000 for japan users"
The usa-uploader say: "Make 10000$ each 1000 for USA users"

You guys don't care about the host you just care for yourself, the most here not all.

So no offense but a real conversation with you about our system is not possible here. We are doing the best we able to do and some of you really appreciate it but the most just want $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and nothing else.

edit: Our goal is not to make much money. We started Duckload 2 years ago as hobby and we are still on it. We LOVE TRAFFIC, SERVERS and INNOVATION. And i am sure in the end of the next year Duckload is one of the biggest host worldwide. So if you want to help us with it, don't annoy with stuff like "I want more money", we have good payouts and the most earn better then other filehosts even on bronce or silver it's because we payout 100% in servers, traffic and uploaders.

You believe uploaders care about speeds??

All i see is crying for the rank system,so about the money!

HF,MU,RS and all the others didn't become like they are right now in 1 month.You compare other companies with Duckload but you miss the thing that it is fully operational in public for some months now.

Let me ask you something..All of you say rank system sucks rank system sucks.

DID ANYONE of you asked how the hell the rank system drops after it will go up one rank??

HA??did anyone?

hey i care for speed for downloaders thats why i'm telling duckload and i ask him to consider it.may be you don't know the meaning of cry and i didn't talk to you anyway so stop bitching at someone who didn't talk to you nor intend to thanks B-)B-)

I have nothing against you or duckload.

Just wanted to state an obvious fact you here.

You're right, uploaders pretty much only care about money.

If you ask me, I see nothing wrong with that actually...

Put yourself in the uploaders position.

Anyways, honestly you're always going to have the little guys crying at you for some reason or another :)) Better get used to it.

Now... On with the show ;)

We are really interested to work out a system of premium-sales and money for downloads with you together.

But the most here are just thinking about the money, so we can't make a reasonable conversation here about the system.

The japan-uploader say: "Make 10000$ each 1000 for japan users"
The usa-uploader say: "Make 10000$ each 1000 for USA users"

You guys don't care about the host you just care for yourself, the most here not all.

So no offense but a real conversation with you about our system is not possible here. We are doing the best we able to do and some of you really appreciate it but the most just want $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and nothing else.

edit: Our goal is not to make much money. We started Duckload 2 years ago as hobby and we are still on it. We LOVE TRAFFIC, SERVERS and INNOVATION. And i am sure in the end of the next year Duckload is one of the biggest host worldwide. So if you want to help us with it, don't annoy with stuff like "I want more money", we have good payouts and the most earn better then other filehosts even on bronce or silver it's because we payout 100% in servers, traffic and uploaders.
Duckload is nice !
I satisfied with rules of duckload !

Hey Duck can you check this:
Unable to download new-7a_ND.zip from dl88.duckload.com
The connection with the server was reset
They can't dl my file

Keep it up , i use only duckload to upload :)
Single link games ftw :D

In the next days we release the new waiting-site, download-site and stream-site. It's just about pushing the premium sales and delet the fucking adverts like popups.

Right after this we are going to create the "Duckload Version 4", new design at all, new partner panel, new memberpanel. We are going to do this in 2-3 months. The new Duckload should be the best all uploaders and downloader have ever seen. So we put all energy in this.

If you want to help us with this you can do it: Tell us what you need tell us what is too complicated on other hosts we make it easier. Or just tell us about new features you wish, we include this.

edit: You have a link Zero ?

In the next days we release the new waiting-site, download-site and stream-site. It's just about pushing the premium sales and delet the fucking adverts like popups.

Right after this we are going to create the "Duckload Version 4", new design at all, new partner panel, new memberpanel. We are going to do this in 2-3 months. The new Duckload should be the best all uploaders and downloader have ever seen. So we put all energy in this.

If you want to help us with this you can do it: Tell us what you need tell us what is too complicated on other hosts we make it easier. Or just tell us about new features you wish, we include this.

edit: You have a link Zero ?
yeah
Code:
http://www.duckload.com/download/1210494/neww-7a_ND.zip

PS: can't wait :D just don't make limit let it be 15 gb but waiting bettwen downloads longer !
I have alot uploaded single link games =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back