Duckload.com - Earn money up to 45$ - 15 GB filesize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maximum download file: 400mb? onlyyy?
Max upload : 1gb???
why?
these rules have nothing to do with the rules you mentioned here in the forum. :(

"don't care about the text... it's just design."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

therefore, I am more happy:) I hope you follow the rules stated here in the forum, so will be very successful in the future, because it can be the best site that offers better conditions to users, and in the future start firing premium accounts.
I wanted to buy a premium account for 1 year but only after the new site is launched!8-)

You guys really can't read and i am going to give up post here any further news maybe just stop posting.

This was the last news i ever posted. For now i only give support here nothing else.

"don't care about the text... it's just design."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!

You guys really can't read and i am going to give up post here any further news maybe just stop posting.

This was the last news i ever posted. For now i only give support here nothing else.

Yeah you're totally right. You should've checked out Fileserve's thread first and should've seen it's useless to make a thread here. Average IQ is below 80 or they have a reading disorder

Yeha you are right.

I was wondering why Ricky get angry all the time NOW I KNOW IT :)

The funny is we started the race and half of the user didnt signed up because they can't read and the other half ask every minute "How to sign up for country race" . I am always saying: "You are already signed up, everyone can participate on country race".

yup.

maybe you can make a faq on this forum to avoid answering a lot of question that already been answered..

well duck..thankz for all of your support i appreciate it.

just put it on the first page..update it if something new comes up..

ignore already answered question.

and other thing sir..i just wanna confirm..

does download counts when our files is under 1mb?

again thankz for the support

The design is great. Very nice

But one suggestion, in the final version try to reduce the amount of text of the screen. If this amount of pics and text is there, a noob leecher will surely get confused.

Yes we test this design if this not working very well we fix it with less text.
The design looks cool :) About text, people read what he said, it's just sample, and it's nothing for now... They just testing it and here is sample image of the desgn, not for new rules....

:)) Strange, inportant question: The Rank system will be fixed today? Asking not first time, but you never answered,so keep trying :)DD

I know they are testing it and that design is a beta one, but suggestions cant hurt him right?

The download page should always contain less text and clear buttons for Free Download and Premium Download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back