Votes: 61 29.2%
  • NO + I hate anything to do with it

Votes: 36 17.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my friend died from smoking it

Ha, Joke ye?

In 5000 years of recorded medical history, not one person has ever died as a direct result of cannabis inhalation/digestion.

So your friend must of managed to escape the media, and cannabis escaped world wide scrutiny by said media.

No need to lie.

Id rather live a long healthy life and not be in jail or rehab.

Cannabis has no addictive properties, only those people with addictive personalities get hooked, i.e the weak!

Cannabis prolongs the life of many vital organs, your eyes and eyesight for one,

Although Im not flaming you for being ignorant, just I wish people would do their research before posting, as I have done.

No wonder the plant is still looked down on by smug socialites who don't know their arse from their elbow.

Code:
Cannabis has no addictive properties, only those people with addictive personalities get hooked, i.e the weak
Charming.

Ha, Joke ye?

In 5000 years of recorded medical history, not one person has ever died as a direct result of cannabis inhalation/digestion.

So your friend must of managed to escape the media, and cannabis escaped world wide scrutiny by said media.

No need to lie.

Cannabis has no addictive properties, only those people with addictive personalities get hooked, i.e the weak!

Cannabis prolongs the life of many vital organs, your eyes and eyesight for one,

Although Im not flaming you for being ignorant, just I wish people would do their research before posting, as I have done.

No wonder the plant is still looked down on by smug socialites who don't know their arse from their elbow.

Ooh my eye sight has actually got better and now i only need weak glasses lol.

theres a pretty good site that state facts and myths about weed here: http://www.drugpolicy.org/marijuana/factsmyths/

yo weed is not bad for you at all, government just spreads fake shit about how it kills brain cells which is just fucking stupid.. the only thing bad for you is the smoke from it, weed itself is actually good for u if anything.

and if u use a bong or vaporizer the smoke isnt even harmfull making it 100% safe as fuck

NO + I dont judge people that do

My whole family smoke it...

I think it's pathetic and incredibly stupid... Don't see why you would want to smoke if you can get drunk

(Im the kinda person who just finds everything funny when im drunk)

But I guess if you are one of the violent drunks then yeah turn to weed...

But meh everyone has their poison..

And of course it is bad for you these days considering how many dealers mix it up with shit, unless you're smoking your own plant dont be gullible enough to think its decent weed..

+ I bet half the people who voted yeah have never smoked in their life.. >.>

++ Actually every single person I know who smokes weed has never had a problem with anything to relate to weed... Even though you get fed so much shit about it being dangerous so actually yeah... I believe it is fine as long as it isn't mixed with shit

yo about the weed being laced with shit, just follow one simple rule... only smoke weed that you got from someone you trust or know.

dont go picking up from random dealers that you have never picked up from b4 because yes, there is a chance it could be laced with pcp or whatever the hell they wanna lace it with

also when your high it is hell of a lot funner than being drunk... its CRAZZZZYYY
if you tried smokin it up some day you would agree, but most ppl that dont or havent smoked assume its bad, stupid, and anything else the government says because they are noobs

DONT HATE ON IT UNTIL YOU TRY IT

Yeah... One day probably when im like 50 i'll be smoking it all the time but not for now...

But also if you don't know anyone who smokes weed and have never tried it before you wont know anyone trustworthy... I'm from a pretty rough/wanna be town near London so for someone like me it isn't exactly hard to know someone who knows a dealer...

(im not bigging myself up or anything its just true..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back