Votes: 26 12.4%
  • NO + I dont judge people that do

Votes: 61 29.2%
  • NO + I hate anything to do with it

Votes: 36 17.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the same thing. If you look down upon it then you get as tempted as a 400 pound bitch in the desert seeing Big Mac mirages to look down upon the people who smoke it.

Weed is nothing but a plant from god. It is not created by people that make it 100% euphoric. That's why sometimes you get hungry, paranoid, sleepy, but in the end you're just chill and don't give a fuck.

Me, personally. I get hyper when I'm high. But at the same time don't wanna move. It's funny, but that's just how it hits me sometimes. Lol.

That's the same thing. If you look down upon it then you get as tempted as a 400 pound bitch in the desert seeing Big Mac mirages to look down upon the people who smoke it.

Weed is nothing but a plant from god. It is not created by people that make it 100% euphoric. That's why sometimes you get hungry, paranoid, sleepy, but in the end you're just chill and don't give a fuck.

Me, personally. I get hyper when I'm high. But at the same time don't wanna move. It's funny, but that's just how it hits me sometimes. Lol.

No, its not the same thing. If my friend starts talking about it, I just say "I don't want to hear it" and start a new conversation.

And cactuses were made by god, why wont you go munch on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back