Votes: 216 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 81 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he is cool
gow3_narrowweb__300x544,0.jpg

My name is Abdullah born in Saudi Arabia. Having witnessed what this planet has to give(the goods and bads ). Yes I am thankful to the majestic one to whom slumber doesn't befall.
Few beautiful quotes :
By the Soul, and the proportion and order given to it; and its enlightenment as to its wrong and its right; truly, he succeeds that purifies it, and he fails that corrupts it! (Surat ash-Shams: 7-10)

On the authority of Abu Harayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Prophet (PBUH) said: Allah the Almighty said:
I am as My servant thinks I am (1). I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.

:)

By the way, if someone starts idiotic flaming and ruins this thread I'll personally rape each living cell in their bodies and the one next to them.

Back on topic, one thing I find interesting though, people that believe in Adam and Eve and also believe in evolution, always wondered how they went with both stories, even though one basically strikes the other out.

Point worth noting here is what I think islamically speaking. I believe When god (Allah) is the creator then why cant he be the the evolver? Which is also one of his attributes in Islam (Al-Musawir).
Let me note down a verse of quran :)

32.9. Then He shaped him (in due proportions), and breathed in him of His Spirit, and made for you hearing, sight, and hearts; little thanks you give.

So in light of this and numerous other verses we note that Allah created Adam (pbuh) first but before that he created (fashioned)him to the level he was able to withhold "spirit" which happen similar to meta-metamorphosis over a period of time.
Funny enough I think it was more of (other religious scriptures) that made people think evolution and Theism cant get along but no in Islam we see it different. So it happen but not as how some evolutionist view it to be from an ape to man. Maybe it was from a pre-existing specie of which God (Allah) swt chose Adam and then perfected his body. As Quran also mentions that he created each living thing out of water (hinting us) to what I just stated above.
:)

I will keep a watch over this thread in case I get replied ^.^
Thanks for your time.
Multi-tasking lol I am so active on such threads (and science ) that I am replying to one another post similar to this on a different forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back