Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
Now I can't login to halileo with my depositfiles login and password. Same login info works on depositfiles fine.
I wonder if they see the earnings adding up and it's looking too daunting to pay?

yes the same here i cant login and in depost site the last uploaded file have 0 downloads

i got this when try to login halileo
[h=1]Slim Application Error[/h]A website error has occurred. Sorry for the temporary inconvenience.

Last edited:
then why the hell they made us change the payout info if theres a delay anyways? thats stupid, i could wait 1 month without change the info

now i have to wait 1 month to change the payout info again even when they pay normaly

Last edited:
then why the hell they made us change the payout info if theres a delay anyways? thats stupid, i could wait 1 month without change the info

now i have to wait 1 month to change the payout info again even when they pay normaly

They stopped paying through Paypal and Paxum forever I guess, ended use of those payout methods. Only those of us who were using one of those had to change.
They announced this a couple of days after suspending payouts, so if you changed right away, the 1 month wait would be during the suspension month.

They stopped paying through Paypal and Paxum forever I guess, ended use of those payout methods. Only those of us who were using one of those had to change.
They announced this a couple of days after suspending payouts, so if you changed right away, the 1 month wait would be during the suspension month.

They did announced on the 16.09.
'Dear Customers! For on-time payments purposes, we decided to refuse Paypal and Paxum. So, if you are using them, please change your payoff data to Bitcoin or Webmoney.
Sorry for this inconvenience!
Thank you for your cooperation'

Actually i did not understand like this means 'forever' but may you are right...

Too bad, it means i have to change as well...

They did announced on the 16.09.
'Dear Customers! For on-time payments purposes, we decided to refuse Paypal and Paxum. So, if you are using them, please change your payoff data to Bitcoin or Webmoney.
Sorry for this inconvenience!
Thank you for your cooperation'

Actually i did not understand like this means 'forever' but may you are right...

Too bad, it means i have to change as well...

only bitcoin and webmoney in the future.

Back