Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
Could anyone give a quick explanation on what I should do to use Bitcoin? Do I need to set up a Bitcoin account first somewhere?

I have never used it before so excuse my ignorance.

Webmoney seems a bit confusing and the website is not even fully translated, So i'll just try Bitcoin and see how it goes. Hope that this is not a scheme just to make us believe for a month that they will pay.

At first glance it seems very confusing like you said, I used to think the same way as you before but once grasping how it works you realize it is way better than paypal in terms of time of seeing money in your bank account (after requesting, it takes maximal 2 hours, with paypal you need to wait minimal 2 days) and commission, by the way russian isn't so problem you will only need to click certain buttons :)

Hey bro where you from? I didn't know you can withdraw webmoney funds to a bank account just like paypal

At first glance it seems very confusing like you said, I used to think the same way as you before but once grasping how it works you realize it is way better than paypal in terms of time of seeing money in your bank account (after requesting, it takes maximal 2 hours, with paypal you need to wait minimal 2 days) and commission, by the way russian isn't so problem you will only need to click certain buttons :)

Hey bro where you from? I didn't know you can withdraw webmoney funds to a bank account just like paypal

I'm from Turkey and can withdraw it easily via authorized intermediary firm there might be a competent body for webmoney in your country as well, just search for it...

Last edited:
Could anyone give a quick explanation on what I should do to use Bitcoin? Do I need to set up a Bitcoin account first somewhere?

I have never used it before so excuse my ignorance.

You just need a bitcoin wallet. I use blockchain.info. Sign up, get your wallet address, which is just a long string of letters and numbers.

Dear Customers! With deep regret we have to inform you that all of payment requests need to be suspended approximately for a month due to funds transfer issues from Depositfiles to Halileo. We'll try to do our best to resolve this problem as soon as possible.
During this period we need your support and stay active!
Thank you for productive and trusty cooperation!

halileo news

Thanks for letting us know,but kindly resolve it in one month,it can be hard on many people like me

Dear Customers! With deep regret we have to inform you that all of payment requests need to be suspended approximately for a month due to funds transfer issues from Depositfiles to Halileo. We'll try to do our best to resolve this problem as soon as possible.
During this period we need your support and stay active!
Thank you for productive and trusty cooperation!

halileo news

Thanks for letting us know,but kindly resolve it in one month,it can be hard on many people like me

yeah this is shit because its not our fault that they changed the rules and dont wanna pay by paypal and now we must waiting one month to get money !

Webmoney seems a bit confusing and the website is not even fully translated, So i'll just try Bitcoin and see how it goes. Hope that this is not a scheme just to make us believe for a month that they will pay.

nothing confusing at all, you can withdraw to ANY visa/mastercard card directly, I tested it. Theres a commision, but not huge. Im from Russia, maybe for other countries its different.

Last edited:

yeah this is shit because its not our fault that they changed the rules and dont wanna pay by paypal and now we must waiting one month to get money !

Yes, it's true, but at least it's during the month that payouts are suspended anyway.
If they payout normally after the month with no more problems, I'll be happy. :D

Halileo News:

Minimal payout!
Dear Customers! According to numerous requests from our customers we finally removed the "Active webmaster" rule. So, now for all of customers we have set minimal payout sum - 20$!
Enjoy the simple work!
Thank you for your cooperation and stay with us!

Halileo News:

Minimal payout!
Dear Customers! According to numerous requests from our customers we finally removed the "Active webmaster" rule. So, now for all of customers we have set minimal payout sum - 20$!
Enjoy the simple work!
Thank you for your cooperation and stay with us!

Finally, thinking they have been the only one with such rule....

Request date:14.09.2016
Expected date:15.09.2016

Still can't request another payment, I know the new rule. Does it mean I can request another payment after they finished this payment?

Back