Depositfiles Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Depositfiles here.

3,695 comments
Dfiles is indeed worth to trust them.
I am not worried about their future or my earnings.
Bigger problem would be if they would have stopped their affiliate program what they don't. No problem.

[h=3]Payment requests![/h]
Dear Customers! With deep regret we have to inform you that all of payment requests need to be suspended approximately for a month due to funds transfer issues from Depositfiles to Halileo. We'll try to do our best to resolve this problem as soon as possible.
During this period we need your support and stay active!
Thank you for productive and trusty cooperation!

I still trust them and i will work. They deserve it! :handshake:

need more info

It would be nice if they would provide more information, also keep us posted, like a short note on the news page once a week.
Don't just leave that vague statement hanging for a month.

I think they already stopped it. I can upload files, but I cant see the earning statistics, it asks me to join the bonus program. I already did it twice, the next day it asks me again. stupid website.:facepalm:

Last edited:
Dear Customers! With deep regret we have to inform you that all of payment requests need to be suspended approximately for a month due to funds transfer issues from Depositfiles to Halileo. We'll try to do our best to resolve this problem as soon as possible.
During this period we need your support and stay active!
Thank you for productive and trusty cooperation!

halileo news

I think they already stopped it. I can upload files, but I cant see the earning statistics, it asks me to join the bonus program. I already did it twice, the next day it asks me again. stupid website.:facepalm:

Im still working and stats is counting.. You are just unlucky :) Do you know how to use Skype contact on Halileo page and why them put it on? I'll tell you: for resolving any problem i guess...

Hello guys, new info from Halileo news page today.

[h=3]Payment methods![/h] Dear Customers! For on-time payments purposes, we decided to refuse Paypal and Paxum.
So, if you are using them, please change your payoff data to Bitcoin or Webmoney.
Sorry for this inconvenience!
Thank you for your cooperation!

They automatically changed mine from paypal to webmoney, which I can't use, so I changed it to bitcoin.
Check your account asap if you were using paypal or paxum!

Webmoney seems a bit confusing and the website is not even fully translated, So i'll just try Bitcoin and see how it goes. Hope that this is not a scheme just to make us believe for a month that they will pay.

Webmoney seems a bit confusing and the website is not even fully translated, So i'll just try Bitcoin and see how it goes. Hope that this is not a scheme just to make us believe for a month that they will pay.

At first glance it seems very confusing like you said, I used to think the same way as you before but once grasping how it works you realize it is way better than paypal in terms of time of seeing money in your bank account (after requesting, it takes maximal 2 hours, with paypal you need to wait minimal 2 days) and commission, by the way russian isn't so problem you will only need to click certain buttons :)

Back