Cracked Vbulletin or SMF ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pompom

Banned
Banned
Hi folks,
I am very confused about my forum engine.Should I install cracked vb or a legit smf? It will be a non warez forum.
I am very comfortable with vb because previously I worked on that.But currently i don't have $$$ for a legit vb suit.should I go for SMf or should I take the risk and go for a cracked vb suit.
help me :'(

14 comments
Yes I am not working with warez.
But If vb team banned my domain in future and If i am ended up with a database,what is the possibilty to get back my forum ?can i again use vb after that ?

no they'll not harm you or your site there are like 70% of sites using nulled vBulletin and the forums are huge!

just don't forget to save the backup whenever you think that someone gonna harm you lol!

hey ca, what will they do if i use a nulled version for a warez/non warez forums?
will they force you to buy the license if they find out and threaten you consequences?

also,arent all the nulled versions backdoored in one way or another?these nullers do more than just removing the licensing part right?

well i've seen many users actually using nulled version and they are working with warez many sites "warez" of course using nulled version of vBulletin! if you do a little research you'll get the vB nulled which is not backdoored/keylogged!

if dey found out dey will take down ur hosting by contacting ur server provider.....

so its btr to use a legit one or not to.....

My suggetion SMF or MYBB even its good.....

but i read that vBulletin is best for seo, and that phpbb still uses session id etc.which make for a bad user(and search engine) experience.

Few things;

Most nulled vBulletins that I know of are not getting reported anymore, because http://piratereports.com is no longer in server as they're no longer corroborating with vBulletin; Therefore might not seen any reports, now doesn't mean people might report you to vBulletin directly.

but if that so happens; The simplely tell you in the e-mail, please remove all files related to vBulletin or purchase a license.

Once purchased; If you're using the same version as latest; then don't upgrade, wait for an update to override with legit files, I've had a few clients who had this problem and they decided to actually purchase vBulletin and I've helped them successfully upgraded to 'nulled' to 'legit' without loosing anything.

This goes for any licenses.

Now if you don't have any money, either find a partner and specificly state you're looking for a partner to 'invest' into a website and how much you're looking for; Let them know if the site will generate sales from ads, shop or subscriptions to see how he/she can make a return and how long.

or take a look on Digital Point or WHT for vBulletin Licenses sold cheap and try to save...anything over $200 might as well buy your own license instead of going thru all the hassle of transfer of ownership; Lastly, don't buy suite...buy forum and you can install the free vBulletin CMS plugin and have the same thing...

or just install SMF as I believe the plugins are setup the same way as vBulletin; Download and import; installed and done. I'm not sure though.

I agree with Cory

What I would suggest you is to move with nulled Vbulletin as it is the best forum script with lots of mod and support .....

But still if u feel that its risky then move with PHPBB3 as CA suggested. It is the best free forum script and has got lot of mods ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back