Shared BoxSlots.com - Shared hosting packages starting at £2.99p/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabbath hasn't been down it had a /tmp folder issue which is resolved :) Should consider opening a ticket to get the information before making such posts :)

The issue on Sabbath has been located and is currently under going the correct and final fix, all services should be running as normal within the next few minutes thank you guys for all the feedback, A*

Not working

Invoice 4390

i WOULD LIKE TO GET REFUND CAUSE SITES HAVE BEEN GOING DOWN TIME TO TIME. wILL Be more thankful for a refund..

Ordered yesterday.

Last edited:
its down and its been more than 30mins so far. i can't work on my site AGAIN. why is this happening all the time? i open a ticket and it gets fixed, hoping everything will be fine. now it's happening again, how long is this gonna go on for? seriously guys, FIX THIS UP.

ok nevermind, i know what you guys are going through. but damn, it sucks not to be able to work on your website! hope everything's resolved soon time.

Last edited:
Sad tht it happened. But do we get the data lost back..?? i meant will our server's be restored with the data back..???

OMG. This is happening again.

Dear friend, Servers are gone again. I ordered 3 days ago and 3 days the server is down. Please can you give me refund so that I will be very happy..

I suddenly got a new server details but my data and files are not there... they made me a new VPS but didnt restore the data yet.... made a ticket hope they do something.... I havnt even backuped anything.... :(

I don't wish whatever Th3KiNG is saying here will be true. But if it does then it is time to change your host now before we have to wait any longer... Seriously Now we all know how strong boxslots are. someone break into your security and wiped out all the databases.What the Hell? Didn't you have a encrypted security for backing up a data on regular basis..

Everything is inactive for more than 8 hours now.. First RS and now it definately would be boxslots,..:(

Got mail from boxslots

We normally have excellent reviews - its unfortunate that this situation has occurred, however it is not something that we could have foreseen or prevented and we are asking our clients to understand that every effort will be made to assist them in setting up service and websites however we are not refunding at this time. We will credit your account for time lost though.

I hope that you will remain a loyal customer of BoxSlots and allow us to prove why we have a great reputation.

---------------------------------------

Sorry it has been 3 days with no access to my website and my visitors have gone . Serious loss to me

It would be good if you could provide refund so I can move on

Please understand the situation.

Last edited:
Damn i had been working on my site setup for a month..... all my hard work went to waste..... the host really shud have some kind of backup as it was not the customer's fault or they shud try hard disk data extraction for the customer's.... Seriously i knw boxslots have very good reviews from many people even i am one of them... they were awesome.... :| but as they say shit do happen it cannot be helped.... anyways i just wish they have their own backup... *PRAYS SERIOUSLY* :(:'(

hey boxslot owner......my site is also not opening......and i cant login to cpanel also.......
please refund me and give me bacup files...........

bollybb.com is domain this is Ticket #881763
see that ans answer me..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back