Shared BoxSlots.com - Shared hosting packages starting at £2.99p/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*^*^*^* 50% off of any Shared hosting account until the 25th of November 2011 using 50OFF *^*^*^*
The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms.
-----
I'm trying to get "Shared Hosting - NL-W10" but chose quarterly as billing cycle. I guess it only works with monthly billing cycle. :))

Looks like your billing system has an issue with sending Emails to hotmail.
I purchased NL-W5 package but I didn't receive my account information. ;)

Anyways, it's possible to access the emails via clientarea, that solves the issue temporary.

Edit by Sniffdog: This issue has already handled by boxslots and they said they will refund you.

Your previous thread was closed so don't make any new references in ANY thread. And remove your signature.

I bought a package from them and you are not able to restore my site. Now i moved to another host. Refund my money.
Reason for move
you were not able to restore my site.

Last edited by a moderator:
VPS Suspended last night coz of high load, that's normal.
I created a ticket and my vps was re-activated 10min after.

Boxslots has a good support but they'r a bit lazy (no mail for new ip adress (fail sent), or no news about a maintenance on your plan).

But really BounceR, what do you bring by talking like that about Boxslots?

Boxslots, please respond to your tickets in a timely way.

All tickets are handled as they come in (10 minutes - 24 hours is a normal reply time frame for any company, we always reply within 12, usually less than 3), The incident with sapphiron was due to a HDD error that was fixed as fast as it could be fixed all tickets were answered in a timely fashion as they always are, Bouncer, please grow up, you were refunded you have taken up new hosting be on your way.

Boxslots has a good support but they'r a bit lazy (no mail for new ip adress (fail sent), or no news about a maintenance on your plan).

Mass mailing was sent +1 week ago with regards to IP changes, and clients are beign mailed as the ranges they reside in are denounced this is a correct manor to do this in but thanks for your support :) appreciated as always.

Buddy what are you saying they must have sent you an email because we all got an email from boxslots support 5 days ago. Check your spam folder mate.

[SLIDE]http://i28.lulzimg.com/70b3049dc2.png[/SLIDE]​

Yes, i received this email but not the email stating that the maintenance would be done on that day.

I created a ticket for this and they said:

You were notified of the IP changes today but the mail system failed and only sent out partial batch of mails which was unknown to us until some short time ago we apologize for this inconvenience but everything was handled as best as possible.
But it happens ;)

I am trying to buy an annual plan for VPS ,but paypal keeps on rejecting the payment saying the "Amount can only be increased by 20%" ..

I had submitted a ticket last night and got a reply that things should work fine now , but they are still the same IE , cannot buy the VPS still..

Lets how long it takes for me to get a reply

Mintcold. I will call PayPal on Monday and see what exactly they mean with "Amount can only be increased by 20%" Please PM me your ticket ID so i can update you when i get off of the phone with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back