Status
Not open for further replies.
Shure, let's let him back in. Let him infiltrate our system all over again. Then you guys can cry over him when he relapses. I don't know the guy but I heard about him and all I can say is there are two ways this can roll:
1) He's genuinely sorry and won't fuck anybody over ever again (at least not here)
2) He's social engineering his way back into this community with the sole purpose of having moar fun and games.

lol dont give stupid replies for telling about your younger brother -_-

99% Things have manuals, eg. PHP.net
Kids gonna rule :p

I don't even have a brother. That was just an example, since I do know some young kids that know all those things that you think are some "hacking". Get over it. It's kiddie stuff, nothing serious. Today, you can find tutorial for anything. But It still can be kiddie stuff, e.g. Tutorial for suicide, how dumb do you have to be to read a tutorial before killing yourself?

After 2 years or even less you'll know that I'm telling you the truth.

Like hell would i take advice of someone who went through sites on a daily basis ( so called hacking ) newblies in the forum world.

For all they know ( those who listen to him and think their safe ) he might make their sites open to him in the future and you'll have no idea what's going on etc.

Jason, just out of interest, would you give a murdering killer a second chance? Then after he has killed maybe 4 people and said sorry you would just accept that?

Jason, just out of interest, would you give a murdering killer a second chance? Then after he has killed maybe 4 people and said sorry you would just accept that?
No,
Of course I wouldn't. Killers & rapists doesn't deserve second chance. But he's not a killer, neither a rapist. He's just an average computer geek. If he did something bad to you, you need go on with your Internet life.

I'm not trying to tell you "For fucks sake, this is just Internet.".

I'm just trying to tell you that no one died because of his actions, you probably lost some nerves restoring the site. But you're still here. And in "Experienced Webmaster" edition, because you already learned a lot of thins just because he gained illegal access into your Website. Would you know some things that you know now if Boxhead didn't "hacked" your website?

You wouldn't. So just forgive him and, bla bla bla.

I was never hacked by boxhead. Quiet the opposite. I was made aware of some sites boxhead was trying to hack* or intended hacking. I managed to hack the site before him, clean up the security issue and hide the fact I was ever there.
I've hacked numerous large custom sites in helping test security. Example of large ones include PhazeDDL (twice), MechoDDL (in only 34 seconds which is how I got a job to rebuild it), CyberWarez (where I became developer after), Tamithunder(which boxhead failed to hack and I'm now currently security consultant).

The way we work is different. When he starts hacking with the intention of providing a better safer internet rather than his small personal satisfaction then maybe he can be considered.

I personally don't think he should be allowed back. While people like bxflow deserved a second chance this doesn't. Boxhead always requested money after hacking someone. Myself, Litewarez, Warezdemon and others were the people who cleaned up the crap after him for free. I've wasted too much time and effort cleaning up after this guy as he refused to help after hacking them.

I'm making my self clear now that while I have in the past I will not be helping anyone or any site who finds themself in trouble after this guy if he's allowed return as a member.

NOTES:
*hack: What he did was nowhere near real hacking. All he did was take advantage of known exploits in scripts. To do this you just follow instructions and a manual. It the people who discover these exploits that are the real hacker. A script kiddie is the term used to describe someone who takes advantage of known exploits and not just something made up in this topic.

I've got a good idea, IF you really want to come back and you actually mean what you say, how about REFUNDING the people you took advantage of.

Maybe then, people might different of you.

Well I was gonna say Welcome back Boxy..!
but after reading the whole thread I cant decide the favor...

MyHappy, dark_hunter & Jason all of them got nice point to discuss..
m not sure but I think Boxhead should be allowed once to come back If he is really sorry & promising to help sometime..!

( Ps. You were a nice hacker at time I have saw you in BL. <3 )

I was never hacked by boxhead. Quiet the opposite. I was made aware of some sites boxhead was trying to hack* or intended hacking. I managed to hack the site before him, clean up the security issue and hide the fact I was ever there.
I've hacked numerous large custom sites in helping test security. Example of large ones include PhazeDDL (twice), MechoDDL (in only 34 seconds which is how I got a job to rebuild it), CyberWarez (where I became developer after), Tamithunder(which boxhead failed to hack and I'm now currently security consultant).

The way we work is different. When he starts hacking with the intention of providing a better safer internet rather than his small personal satisfaction then maybe he can be considered.

I personally don't think he should be allowed back. While people like bxflow deserved a second chance this doesn't. Boxhead always requested money after hacking someone. Myself, Litewarez, Warezdemon and others were the people who cleaned up the crap after him for free. I've wasted too much time and effort cleaning up after this guy as he refused to help after hacking them.

I'm making my self clear now that while I have in the past I will not be helping anyone or any site who finds themself in trouble after this guy if he's allowed return as a member.

NOTES:
*hack: What he did was nowhere near real hacking. All he did was take advantage of known exploits in scripts. To do this you just follow instructions and a manual. It the people who discover these exploits that are the real hacker. A script kiddie is the term used to describe someone who takes advantage of known exploits and not just something made up in this topic.

Exactly... I also helped many of my friends to overcome their security flaws... but @ Mr.Happy

When we just start to learn about this kinda stuff, we get more and more excited and do not realise what we are doing.
This happened with me also when i use to hack sites,crack email ids for no reason. But after that i realise that this isn't fair on my part.

We learn from our own experience..... So i would say we should give him a chance to improve may be he can be helpful for people over here just like you helped other members.

All I can say after few new replies is that everyone is making drama out of NOTHING. No one forced you guys to help anyone. "I did this", "He did that". Important thing is that he apologized for everything he did. If you don't trust him, or don't want him on the forum. No need for replies? Ignoring someone is the most powerful weapon.

There is always something good in something bad. Just remember that.

THE Boxhead =D
Lucky me I got never problems with him, only with Jason :@
But as Jason said before, he made many faults, but he changed and that's what I appreciate and that's why I forgive him :)

Anyway, welcome back Boxhead ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back