Status
Not open for further replies.

_Boxhead_

Banned
Banned
Yup boxhead is sorry for what he has done to the members of wjunction. He hopes they wont ban him from wjunction so he can help out any members in need of security ^^ Also willing to contribute a few tips/tutorials etc...

Lets see what happens.... (Banned? Idk...)

68 comments
main.php

welcome to site mate.....

so you also have realised that hacking is not the only thing on internet... :)

hehehe... lets see how much you have improved... :)

Why do you all guys keep spamming with all that shit?
If someone is trying to improve, you still say crap to him and put him back to his dark side -.-

Welcome Boxhead :D

Meh... I kind of don't trust someone who hacks people...
He may get mad or scammed or some misunderstanding might happen and someone will get hacked...

Wrong what he done? After being hacked from him countless times, I'm not just gonna let it go.

What He's done for me is so amazing,
the love He has for me I cannot explain.
All I know is I once was lost,
but now I'm found,
I was blind, but now I see;
and I know He will do for you
what He's done for me.

- Martha Munizzi

---------------------------------------------------

Anyways Boxy how are you mate?

Long time no see, where were you these days?
How is belegit?

So many questions for Box :))

futurerothiss

Been pretty good ^^ thx 4 asking. Belegit is actually back online now trying to get it going again... we will see what happens there. Other than that been pretty busy with school and enjoyin life ^_^

Yes I hacked people but I only did it to show that your security lacked and needed improvement. Did I show it the wrong way? Some think yes, but if your making a website with that kind of material on it prepare for the worst... :) All fun and games hehe

I respect you Box, but I feel sad when you demanded for the $ :'( for releasing my site :(

Anyways you told me the security loopholes and to secure them, I really liked the way you helped me further :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back