Status
Not open for further replies.
I hated being hacked and back when I was a noob, I didn't know what the fuck to do when I lost control of my website. I think it would have been more helpful if you pointed out security flaws instead of exploiting them. It would simply have been the smart and mature thing to do.

I really want to to forgive him, but its not easy after how much trouble he has made of the few years. They say that your allowed to be angry but in the end you have to forgive them. But can I?

First of all welcome here, even if youre not the real "boxhead", You know, you don't get respect after hacking websites of wjunction members, now how are you gonna undo that? by saying sorry, no mate no.

ive been hacked by Boxy 23 times i have called him every name in the book

and he told me if i wanted him to stop i have to record me singing the UK anthem while burning the USA flag lol i lol so hard after that we talked in ventrilo

and he and i have been cool ever since

and he told me if he wanted him to stop i have to record me singing the UK anthem while burning the USA flag lol i lol so hard after that we talked in ventrilo

lmao and Welcome mate

and he told me if i wanted him to stop i have to record me singing the UK anthem while burning the USA flag lol i lol so hard after that we talked in ventrilo

rofl @ story.
And welcome back BoxHead.

I wasn't very active on WJunction when he was "hacking" (even though I don't call his actions hacking, It's just a time of life when you think you're a hacker, even though you're just a script kiddie.) other members. But if he really is a changed person as he said. I'm not going to bash him, or anything like that. Since I was a bad person before, just like him. And I changed, and most of the members did forgive me for what I have done before.

Right thing to do, is to forgive Boxhead. Everybody deserves a second chance. Welcome back Boxhead, if you really have some knowledge when it comes to security and development (not kiddie stuff, e.g. RFI,LFI,SQL Injection,rooting.) help other Webmasters. And you'll probably be welcomed by everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back