BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he will unblocked our IPs for the time being... Anybody can suggest an alternative? It's a shame this happen. Bitshare has been a good host....

A 1 month VPN subscription will cost you 10$ and you'll overcome this IP block problem.
After that, your IP range will probably be unblocked.

holly shit ! in my country full-fledged VPN (PTPP or L2TP) or socks or HTTPS from 6 different countries (all together ) costs 2$ ! 10$ for VPN is pure rip-off !!! you get access to 6 different IPs ! 12 countries option will cost 3$ !

hey Mr.Bitshare...
the sales have decreased alot over the weekend for me...
you sure everything is alrite your end ?
last week the earnings were more than 90$s now uptil now only 10..
and i am posting like mad..
please check it out...
thank you...
and i love your host... :)

Mr.ACR: We dont allow to change the extension due to security reasons.

xaineez: What you guys think we should change? Boost your sales is not possible, if people dont buy.

thank you for replying Bitshare... :)

well you should atleast pull down the download speed to 15 or 20 kbps..so that we can have more people in to buying your premium account..

over this week the downloads have kept on increasing but no sales ...the extra speed mite be the reason...

and secondly i requested alil while back to add more options to buy premium account through your site...only paypal users can buy premium account... you should also add options like webmoney or so..in this way we'll definitely have more sales..not every one has paypal account

and please drop the download speed!!
thank you :)...
and i know you are trying to give the best options for us...So hats off to you :)

In my case, the download speed for free user has not really impact the sales in any significant way, but server errors and not able to download/upload (hence no new contents and visitors are thinking we are ditching Bitshare) do.

karsh: No need for that. RU has no queue or problems.

It has problems for those uploading from servers in Europe. I really wanted to use your host but with an average upload speed of 1-2 MB/s it's impossible. I can upload to hosts like uploaded.to, rapidgator, filefactory or rapidshare at 50 MB/s... Do like filesonic, they offered upload servers in USA and Europe.

@Bitshare
I'm reseller and sent you an e-mail, because of your wrong discount calculation!
Please reply to my e-mail and explain why you couldn't calculate reseller prices correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back