BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a question....when you make a sale...the sale its counted instantly in the bitshare account or it takes a while until it gets verified or something else...?

hi bitshare today i lost all my files more then 3.9tb !!! whats the problem ??
please recover all my lost files.

260823244f98e9dccbbed.jpg

Last edited:
jolybird: Your files got deleted due too many DMCA reports. Next time we get reports, we sadly need to terminate you.

Em A C.E.O.: This was stated many times here. PPD will not get any rewards from PPS.

donandy2005: Not yet, but we will soon add a delay of 14 days for each sales, since we get too much credit card fraud and refunds.

thuongdanx4ko: Credit Card fraud is not alloweed.

anyone expereince problem with the desktop tool lately?
My root folder doesn't display all file as it used to be,
I download the latest version and it doesn't allow me to add account and said
"unknow exception while receiving account details"
index was outside the bound of array...

hi bitshare today i lost all my files more then 3.9tb !!! whats the problem ??
please recover all my lost files.

260823244f98e9dccbbed.jpg

seems you are on a time limit until they will terminate your account since there's no way that if you keep uploading you wont get DMCA reports. Personally, i dont get this, since obviously 99% of the uploaders are getting DMCA reports, so if every uploader who get DMCA will lose his account, who will sell premiums?

Last edited:
omg. It is horrible that all files deleted. I was thinking about working bitshare. but god saves me.
DMCA issue is not a valid issue where you get 99.99% of uploader's upload has dmca issue.

jolybird: Your files got deleted due too many DMCA reports. Next time we get reports, we sadly need to terminate you.

Em A C.E.O.: This was stated many times here. PPD will not get any rewards from PPS.

donandy2005: Not yet, but we will soon add a delay of 14 days for each sales, since we get too much credit card fraud and refunds.

Yeah! what it is is what it is man!....it too bad for me just losing money and make you more money. It too late now right? if i will change it back to PPS to bring back my rebill?? Hurr....damn!! nothing more to say!!!!

@Bitshare
It's the 3rd time i'm trying to inform you, that your reseller discount is NOT calculated correctly. Is it really so difficult to calculate -20% of regualar prices???
We (resellers) are selling account for YOU! and are your closest partners.
This is not a professional behavior.

if so..then please bitshare when you will add the delay for the sales post here the change so that we all know because it will probably have an impact on our sales stats since we wont see any for a few days...but if you tell us at least we will know that we made sales but they are delaying...so please tell us about this change as soon as you make it. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back